close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Why NRA ?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by RustyL, Oct 13, 2012.

1. plainsman

plainsman

But, you have to understand why it has been up to the few million NRA, GOA, Citizens for the Right to Bear Arms, etc. with a memberships combined centainly less then 10 million, have to fight the battle for 90 million useless gunowners, who many times don't even know who to vote for.
    Unfortunately, the only ones that contribute, are the ones who stepped up in the first place to provide their money and their voices in opposing gun controls.

The ones you really need to vent on are the useless do-nuttings who do nothing to support gunowners, either you support gun rights, or you may as well be voting for obama. AsK some of these worthless do nuttings just what do they do to fight gun control.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  2. Mushinto

Mushinto Master Member

A scab is an individual who reaps the benefits that an organization provides or wins, without joining or contributing to that organization.

If the shoe fits ...

3. RustyL

RustyL

Why hell, I'm not concerned what people think about me. I pay state, local, federal taxes, and plenty of it. I was born in this country, I will die in this country, and would serve this country again if need be. I will die for this country if its sovereignty challenged. Marines toughened me up enough to take name calling...:upeyes: