Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I’ve been viewing these forums for years recently decided to sign up and post a few times I don’t like typing so I don’t post much but over the years I’ve noticed a lot of revolver threads and a lot of guys on here have revolvers obviously so even though this is a Glock form there are other dedicated forms for other guns but not for revolvers maybe this has been asked before probably but I didn’t see it in any recent post so I was just wondering?

·
Registered
33,472 Posts
There was one at one point but I think there wasn't much traffic so they shut it down.

·
Registered
Glock 45/19X
8,920 Posts
Well guys I’ve been viewing these forums for years recently decided to sign up and post a few times I don’t like typing so I don’t post much but over the years I’ve noticed a lot of revolver threads and a lot of guys on here have revolvers obviously so even though this is a Glock form there are other dedicated forms for other guns but not for revolvers maybe this has been asked before probably but I didn’t see it in any recent post so I was just wondering?
We've had one here for over 20 years.

Wheel house

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Nope, not talking about you, but there's somebody here that is striving hard to make "teacher's pet" status with the mods....he's never been banned....
🙋‍♂️

Reactions: G30SF/F-250
1 - 20 of 36 Posts