close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Why Men Don't Want to Marry Nowadays

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Kurly, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Kurly

Kurly

Sure I do...dude. But it's not simply a fetish that women have. If you're into feet, spanking, women crushing insects, etc. -- THAT'S a fetish. Not all are into that.

But being dominated and taken sexually? Almost all women agree with that. And that being said, your point is??

MY point is that while women abhor rape (and rightfully so), almost ALL (indeed I would say ALL) women want to be taken against their will with a trusting partner.

Maybe too complex of an issue to understand for some.

2. devildog2067

devildog2067

Uhh... I think you're going to need to provide some evidence to back up that claim.

3. ronin_the_great

ronin_the_great

replace "against their will" with "controlled of" and I would agree. Your not getting a woman onboard with anything if it's against their will

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. maxmanta

maxmanta

Have had my share or LTR's, but I just never wanted to get married. I like my freedom. I'm a tiger out there.

Besides, I'm kinda' unloveable.:crying:

5. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

Almost all women like that? How were you able to speak to almost all women?

Interesting how you draw your own data points from anecdotal evidence, IE your own life experiences.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  6. Rabbi

Rabbi The Bombdiggity Lifetime Member

You fail to actually understand the complexity of this issue. You also can, in no way, back up your claims.

Yes, many women, (many people) fantasize about many things. What YOU fail to understand is those fantasies are constructed in rather meticulous ways. Most "rape" fantasies involve a very particular person or type of person. Not just "I fantasize about being raped." The fact that now you have moderated to "trusting partner" shows your statement was out of line and you have either finally learned something or never should have made your first statments.

Your broad reaching and lack of understanding of many of the details of this issue has lead you to draw some faulty conclusions. The proverbial 42. Bad info in = bad info out.

7. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

I just got confirmation from 2 women that you have no idea what you're talking about. That blows your "ALL women" theory apart. What are the odds that I found the only 2?

8. devildog2067

devildog2067

About 8.6 x 10^-20, assuming a global population of 7 billion. You're about a trillion times more likely to be hit by lightning.

9. powder86

powder86 SHOOT SAFE!

Happily married for almost 5 years now. Have 1 beautiful daughter, and a son on the way. My wife is my best friend and shooting partner. Choose well, live well. I chose well. It requires real effort for both of us, but my family is my joy.
    We share morals, goals, views on how to raise our children, views on budgeting and living within our means, and we want to honor the promises we've made to each other. Oh and forgiveness is important for us. We know that we don't have to be perfect, but we'll still be loved.
    Having been single, married with no kids, and married with kids, the latter is the best. It's the most fun and the happiest I've ever been.
    If you can marry the right person, marriage makes life a breeze. (In my experience.)

10. Kurly

Kurly

Oh come on...you really aren't that p**sywhipped, are you? Go read Madem Claire or something. Go read Cosmos, Mademoiselle or do a google search on it.

So are you really trying to say that women don't respect and are attracted to men with power? That women enjoy surrendering in the bedroom? I'm not going to provide any evidence for you. That's like me saying, "Yeah, I'm gonna need some type of evidence that men want sex"....

Good grief.

11. Kurly

Kurly

Absolutely. Women will only 'surrender' themselves to someone they trust (and hopefully love).

12. Kurly

Kurly

I'm making an assumption that this situation is with a man whom they TRUST. Rape is not.

But surrendering in the bedroom if something completely different. To a man they trust and love....

13. Kurly

Kurly

Black and white thinking bub. Someone made the statement that women don't want to be raped (which I never said they did). I DID say that women want to be 'taken' and have rape fantasies but that's under the precursor that the man they're surrendering to is someone they trust.

We were talking about fantasies and that rape is one that many women have. But only in the context of a relationship in which they trust the person they're with.

Is this REALLY that difficult to understand? I guess for some betas, it is.

14. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

Seriously, you equate female sexual fantasy to women "enjoying or secretly wished for" being rape?

Hey, let's do an experiment, why don't you bring a rapist in your house so that he can do what he does best to your female loved ones, then you can ask them if they "secretly enjoyed" it behind the bedroom door.

15. Rabbi

Listen, you jumped on the "rape" wagon to prove some silly point about what women like to do in very controlled situations....but somehow have that be a point about "rape."

No.

16. Kurly

Kurly

Huh. I guess you believed when Obama said that he won by an 'overwhelming majority' too.

17. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

It's becoming clearer by the post why. HH

18. Rabbi

We all get it, you think you are papa bear.

Your point was still flat out stupid.

19. Kurly

Kurly

He probably believes that the plural of anecdote is data.

20. Kurly

Kurly

And you are most likely a beta without a clue.

But here, let me google that for you because you're too lazy:

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?q=women+rape+fantasies&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS465US465&oq=women+rape+fantasies&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8"]http://www.google.com/search?q=women+rape+fantasies&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS465US465&oq=women+rape+fantasies&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8[/ame]

P.S. And I bet you didn't read or watch ONE article or video, presented by women, that support my original post....

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013