GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
USN Retired
7,539 Posts
Not to be a buzz kill but everyone realizes it takes weeks, even months, for the numbers for any given week to be finalized. If you look at last weeks numbers today on the CDC website and then check it again in a month, they won't even be close.
Does it really matter, when they are all inflated BS?

·
USN Retired
7,539 Posts
Then there's this from, of all the places, the New York Times, indicating that for the most common current testing procedures, the false positive results could be as high as 90%. Yes, 90%! Apparently, it is over-sensitive, and reads things like mere particles of the virus, or very low concentrations of it that are short of what is necessary to become ill or contagious, so that the current numbers from testing are most likely extremely misleading.
It's been reported that the hastily made cv tests pop positive on the common cold.
These tests are so ultra sensitive, that folks who died in January, recently popped positive.
https://www.wbir.com/mobile/article...tive/522-bcd8c6e1-5d75-4e07-af99-ed7babed909b

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
To 686AR15G17fan:

Reread my post. I am not saying that Trump did nothing. I am agreeing that he did far more than any Democrat would have done, and did it more effectively, and certainly better than Biden would have or would do if he became President. What I was saying was that if the Demmedia admitted that the epidemic was largely over, that they would still carry on with their TDS narrative that Trump did nothing anyway, but instead of saying that he is still doing nothing, they would only say that he did nothing in the past to help. So that just their Covid related TDS and propaganda campaign narrative wouldn't be that much harmed by admitting the end of the pandemic. Get it now?

·
USN Retired
7,539 Posts
And Trump just pumped trillions of freshly printed dollars into the stock market via Fed "lending" facilities in order to convince you that everything is OK. He had to... Otherwise the DOW would be at 6000 right now.

Everything is not OK.
Did I give the impression that I think everything is OK?

·
Previously nutsnax
684 Posts
Did I give the impression that I think everything is OK?
It sounded like you were equating 401k value to economic health. This is where i got that impression; sorry if I misinterpreted.

Its like when people get all sweaty at the thought of $50,000 gold.... $50k gold is a really bad scenario.

·
Registered
7,404 Posts
Covid deaths could fall to Zero, and will get close if they aren't already, and you wouldn't hear it as good news if you heard it at all.

If Trump is not re-elected, this virus will disappear like a fart in a hurricane, if Trump is re-elected, they will keep giving us fake death and case numbers until the cows come home, regardless of what the reality is.

You, the population at large, must remain terrified at all times, or you aren't easy to control.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Covid deaths could fall to Zero, and will get close if they aren't already, and you wouldn't hear it as good news if you heard it at all.

If Trump is not re-elected, this virus will disappear like a fart in a hurricane, if Trump is re-elected, they will keep giving us fake death and case numbers until the cows come home, regardless of what the reality is.

You, the population at large, must remain terrified at all times, or you aren't easy to control.
Says the virologist and life expert. Is heaven real?? Who really shot Kennedy?? Is Sasquatch real?? Why did my I phone automatically capitalize Sasquatch. I can think of many more. I will get back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
USN Retired
7,539 Posts
It sounded like you were equating 401k value to economic health. This is where i got that impression; sorry if I misinterpreted.

Its like when people get all sweaty at the thought of $50,000 gold.... $50k gold is a really bad scenario.
Well, I did have more money before covid hit.
So something must have been going good, but I don't know about all that economy stuff.

·
Registered
7,404 Posts
Says the virologist and life expert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wrong on one count.

Not a virologist. Life expert? I could possibly qualify.

So you know, I was among those on here who spent a lot of hours early on studying this virus when it first appeared.

I was the first one to talk about the Quercetin/Vitamin C/Zinc Combo after having read about 50 papers on the anti viral effects of Quercetin. In fact, I am still taking it every day to keep me form getting sick from Covid, or anything else for that matter.

I was fully on board with a temporary shut down of everything if it was going to help less people die.

Then everything changed.

We started seeing reports of all kinds of deaths reported as Covid deaths.

We started to hear opportunistic politicians calling Trump a xenophobe for trying to shut down travel to and from China.

We saw totally irresponsible politicians urge people to ignore Trump and get out and mingle (I.E. Chinese new year celebration) which was probably responsible for thousands of additional infections.

We saw health officials all the way at the top trying to outlaw the use of a drug that had been deemed safe decades ago, to push an unproven drug for financial gain.

So it has become abundantly clear that this was no longer about saving lives, but has morphed into total control of the population, making the president look bad, keeping people from getting out to vote, and certain individuals and companies getting rich in the process.

Based on what is right before your eyes, if you cannot believe that this is happening, and will continue to happen, you're just willfully being blind.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts

There has been a plan from the left from the start of this.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts