GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Keep On Jeepin On
338 Posts
It seems to be her new schtick running for VP, if asked a blunt honest question, the response is the boopid stitch laugh.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I honestly believe, from all that I have seen of her, watching very carefully, she is a true sociopath. Not a Ted Bundy killer type, but every bit as destructive. The laughter is as fake as the day is long. It's a poorly performed false front. The smiley mask would come off very quickly with any sustained pressure. She's nothing like she tries to present. Old Joe would be the first to discover the real monster inside of her.
U nailed it
She is a sociopath. She will to anything without any guilt to advance herself
She gives out the laugh and shortly thereafter changes the subject of gives a serious of phrases to confuse the questioner and avoind a truthful answer.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
She lacks depth.
She is insecure.
She is hiding her past.

·
NRA Life Member.
3,508 Posts
What’s so funny? Hillary was always crazy-laughing too. Very strange to laugh constantly about things that are not humorous; unless you are trying to hide something.
Two kinds of people laugh inappropriately to give their selves time to think, stupid people and guilty people. They are ALWAYS planning out their next lie.

·
Don't Jump!
4,251 Posts
She is Satans Succubus The Cancer is in her now and will sprout out before you know it and catch her off guard, she won't be prepared for it.

And can cackle all the way to the gates of Hell,

Even Satan wants gates.
just to make sure only the right ones get in. View attachment 856384
That must be the reason that Biden (in the 60 Minute interview) when asked to describe Kamala, said "she is smart as the Devil". Sometimes, he can tell the truth!

·
NRA Benefactor Life Member
3,296 Posts
Thats what liars do.
Yup.
I pick up on that early on in any conversation I have with people. Red flags go up when inappropriate/fake laughter comes out. I take it as a sign of a liar.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Fakey McFake Face.
Phony, fraud........ it’s a deflection. Either to avoid an answer or provide time to think up an answer.

Welcome to the big league blotch; guess you cant get what you want on your back anymore.

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
1,007 Posts
What’s so funny? Hillary was always crazy-laughing too. Very strange to laugh constantly about things that are not humorous; unless you are trying to hide something.
Witches/:dog:s cackle.

Reactions: rayzer007
41 - 60 of 63 Posts