GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Hey. You would be laughing as well if you were unqualified and see a path to becoming president.

Notwithstanding my political persuasion, I envision Mr. Biden winning and not lasting in the presidency for four years. He, himself, sees a win and is coasting to the finish line. When this happens, there will be dramatic consequences that will affect all of us.

·
Registered
8,497 Posts
Rumor is she's drinking heavily and can't stand to be in the same room as Creepy Joe even in his rare moments of lucidity.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
You say laugh, I say nails on chalkboard cackle.

You say Kamala, I say lunatic ****ing *****.

I have a bad feeling we will call her VP soon, and maybe POTUS soon after that. I really really hope not.

·
AK-74
1,928 Posts
Lets all admit it. She is the one you see hitchhiking on the side of a lonely road on a dark and rainy night, trees bare of leaves, Wind howling, As you slowly pull over to pick her up and roll down the window.
And something says move on get the hell out. And you hit the pedal at top speed and breathe and say to yourself....Thank you Lord
for saving me tonight,
0a135388d1d80ff4aa5a13982f8e4525.jpg
From the precipice of Hell.

·
NRA Life Member
63,398 Posts
Semi-off-topic, but I just saw a post about Kamala's father on Facebook, so I looked him up on Wikipedia.

Wikipedia says he was called a "Marxist scholar" and he met her mother "at a meeting of the Afro American Association—a students' group at Berkeley whose members would go on to establish the discipline of Black studies, propose the holiday of Kwanzaa, and help form the Black Panther Party." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_J._Harris

Yeah, that's the background we need in a Vice President. :upeyes: Maybe they can appoint Chesa Boudin Attorney General.

Reactions: rayzer007 and tm255
21 - 40 of 63 Posts