close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Why is Alvin T. Onaka................

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by M2 Carbine, Dec 30, 2012.

1. M2 Carbine

M2 Carbine

.............now telling the truth about obama?
    Seems like this could cause Onaka to have a fatal "accident".

Then, maybe Onaka is going public with the truth to try and avoid a "accident".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvin_T._Onaka

http://www.saveamericafoundation.co...th-certificate-is-a-forgery-by-al-hendershot/

2. tarpleyg

tarpleyg

Does it matter at this point? PBO's ooze has already infected this great nation.

3. Atlas

Atlas transmogrifier

4. aircarver

aircarver Descent Terminated Silver Member

Well, WE have known this for a long time ...

...It's just that the 'Santa Claus' voters don't care, and won't go along with any action to remove their meal ticket ... :frown:

5. zoyter2

zoyter2 Yeah, so what?

When your ass has already been snake-bit, it is pretty much a waste of time debating why the snake should not have been in your bedroll to start with.

6. aircarver

aircarver Descent Terminated Silver Member

:rofl:

Good Point !

:thumbsup:

7. SinCityGlocker

SinCityGlocker

My opinion about big O's potential eligibility issues is: does it matter? If irrefutable proof was shown today he was a foreign citizen, he would NEVER be removed from office. I can beleive or know he is not American, but he will still be president until at least January 2017.

8. RenoF250

RenoF250

It doesn't matter what the facts are, those that question the birth certificate are kooks. Pay not attention to that man behind the curtain.

9. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

10. jtmac

jtmac Señor Member

I make no claim about the birthplace of the president, but the presentation of the birth certificate documents has always been shady. The first "certificate of live birth" image was tiny, and the update with a higher resolution version didn't quite match. There were reasonable explanations with the root cause of idiocy. The actual birth certificate image was another matter, though. There was NO reason to release it as a layered PDF instead of just a flat raster file except to cause outrage. Once examined together, though, it looks pretty real.

I think that fanning the flames of conspiracy theorists by making a real document look fake is a much more likely conspiracy than him not actually being a natural-born citizen.

If this is true, though, it would certainly be a Big Deal. The only source for this is a random blogger who isn't willing to say who told him, just that it's breaking news from an anonymous source that he has yet to confirm. That is... probably not news. If it is, the news will be fun to watch for a while. If not, it's just another day on the internet.

11. mwelch8404

mwelch8404

I guess my question is, if this could be proven, regardless of the fact that Obama has already served one term, could the election results be nullified?

I can't say anything factually one way or the other on Obama's legitimacy, although I do have an opinion... :whistling:

12. oldman11

oldman11

If there isn't a fatal accident there will probably be a mysterious disappearance.