Glock Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Super Moderator
62,862 Posts
Someone in LE once said, and I'm paraphrasing, "The truth will probably NOT always be what you hear when you arrive on scene. The truth will be somewhere between then and some point in history prior to your arrival."

The same applies to 'reported/editorialized news'.

Making judgment based on excerpts of conversations is foolish. Making judgment about a comment of support when you have no ****ing idea about the dynamics of an OIS and the relationships between officers is just asinine.

Ignorance fuels stupidity.

· Unfair Facist
30,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And "news" like that with a bunch of anti govt. anti cop Aholes and the end result is opencarry org.

Did you recognize few names there from here? Southernboy used to post here quite a bit in CI and GNG. guess under the OC org rock is more comfortable for him than here.

· GTDS #88
3,378 Posts
All our warrant work is done in plainclothes, every once in awhile an ******* from the "community" will call in a home invasion to 911 in hopes of getting a cop on cop shooting. If the call doesn't go over the division channel we are monitoring we get confronted by uniforms. No shootings because everyone knows to LISTEN to the commands of a uniformed police officer. I'm not looking to bash the homeowner but I seriously doubt the officers responding simply executed him.

· Super Moderator
62,862 Posts
Dragoon44;13958812 said:
And "news" like that with a bunch of anti govt. anti cop Aholes and the end result is opencarry org.

Did you recognize few names there from here? Southernboy used to post here quite a bit in CI and GNG. guess under the OC org rock is more comfortable for him than here.
Several names are familar, and yes, I can say with authority that it is much less comfortable for them here.

· Super Moderator
62,862 Posts
MAJ;13958892 said:
All our warrant work is done in plainclothes, every once in awhile an ******* from the "community" will call in a home invasion to 911 in hopes of getting a cop on cop shooting. If the call doesn't go over the division channel we are monitoring we get confronted by uniforms. No shootings because everyone knows to LISTEN to the commands of a uniformed police officer. I'm not looking to bash the homeowner but I seriously doubt the officers responding simply executed him.
The unfortunate homeowner forgot the first rule of armed interaction with police. "Do not even begin turning toward an officer with your weapon still in your hand." :faint:

· IWannaBeSedated
11,448 Posts
RussP;13959229 said:
The unfortunate homeowner forgot the first rule of armed interaction with police. "Do not even begin turning toward an officer with your weapon still in your hand." :faint:
Thinking about turning toward a cop with a pistol in your hand might be the last thing you think about.

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,116 Posts
Why the hell did I click on that thread.... :puking:

About the only way they could hurt their cause any more (and hurt all gun owners) is post pics of them shooting people they detest. :faint:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts