Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So check it out a while back (couple of months ago) a so-called friend of Mrs. Kommieforniaglocker came to the house one late night that "needed to talk." I excused myself as I didn't care for lady chat. Turns out the wife's friend (who's married 10+ years with 2 kids) ran into some guy that was her boyfriend when she was 16, and "he was the one" "the one that got away" "the one she should have married" Long story short she went home with the dude he shagged her so much she hated her ****** afterwards.

She then starts to plot to leave her husband, she does, (it practically destroys him in the process) separate, he moves out, yadda yadda, well the Divorce is final(he concedes on everything as he does not want parking lot exchanges during shared custody visitation) .

She moves in with new man to start the fresh chapter in her life and 8 days in, they get into a minor argument and "Mr. Love of her life, that she left her husband for" gives her a black eye. So she moves out tries to find a place, has her parents were not exactly proud of her choices and the last thing she wants is "I told you so's."

So she calls up a friend, cause she needs a place to stay for a couple of days. That friend is my wife, (who she hasn't spoke to in forever) and as I type this the broad is in our guest room. Her boyfriend who should be in jail right now is letter her know how sorry he is via text, so she is texting Punchy right now as I type this probably.

The good thing and i am thankful for is that the kiddies are with their dad. :wavey:

My wife did not have the heart (cojones) to tell her to kick rocks, and she showed up tonight. All I know is that this will not end well, she got socked in the head already, and did not go to police. I really really hope her dumb ass does not text this idiot where she is at. The last thing I want are shenanigans at Casa de Kommie, tell you what folks, no good deed goes unpunished, some folks are more trouble than they are worth.

Did I mention I really don't like this broad.....if only she had not been an idiot, she had a decent life. Her husband was a good dude, good job, good father, and loved and honored her. She cheated on him and left him only to be some one else's punching bag, ah well....

Rant over

I am hoping in the AM, the wife presses her for timeline to get lost, this is not battered womans shelter.

·
Premium Member
6,713 Posts
This isn't the Kommie household's problem.
Regardless of what guff she has to take, she should be with family if family are available.

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i bet she sneeks him in and gets a "im sorry"shag while your watching storage wars:tongueout:

I wouldn't put it past her, considering her behavior, she didn't respect her family, her husband, her kids, or herself, she wouldn't care about my home......

She won't be alone tomorrow, because the Cleaning Lady will be here during the day, when the wife gets home form errands, she will tell my wife (the cleaning lady only speaks espanol and dumbass speaks english) if the broad, had some one over (she better not the wife will throw her out for that) It is sad that you have to treat a 30 something year old like a spoiled teen....I just want her out.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Was your wife for the divorce, against it or on the fence? Is there now some type of guilt that she feels obligated to this woman or is she simply being supportive? They must be close, her showing up at your home late at night to talk to your wife about screwing around on her husband.

If it were me, I wouldn't want her in my home or anywhere near my wife.

·
Drop those nuts
9,539 Posts
I'd tell the confused "friend" right now, tonight, that if punchy comes in your house, you'll shoot him dead. And if she wants to see him she has to leave and can't even have him in the driveway.

Do it before she goes to sleep - or wake her up to tell her - or you'll likely wake up to the sound of a fight in the middle of the night.

·
Master Member
7,562 Posts
It is good to show her hospitality. Although you have a right to have an opinion about her situation (and I agree with yours), it is still none of your business.

Take in the friend, not her story.

If she goes back to her love, it's probably because she wants that kind of treatment.

Her face, her choice.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Nothing amazes me anymore. Sorry your in that situation, well, that the woman put you and your family in that situation. Thats fahqed up.
I let my wife know in a nice way she needs to beat feet.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Was your wife for the divorce, against it or on the fence? Is there now some type of guilt that she feels obligated to this woman or is she simply being supportive? They must be close, her showing up at your home late at night to talk to your wife about screwing around on her husband.

If it were me, I wouldn't want her in my home or anywhere near my wife.

I don't want her near my wife, and my wife has actually not talked to her in a really really long time. When she told my wife what she did my wife was shocked and told her that she F-ed up big time, and to think about her kids.

My wife feels bad for her (her family practically disowned her, her kids rather be with their dad). She desbcribes it as a train wreck you are watching yelling at the conductor to change course but to no avail, also my wife is somewhat of a push over in many ways, she has trouble saying "No" to people. She is too kind for her own good, and many times it gets her (or in this case "us") in crap. Or folks take advantage of her, Me thinks she figured my Mrs. wouldn't throw her out in the street its my wife's nature....If you come to our home, cold and hungry she will feed you, and make sure you leave with a coat on your back.......

My wife was her friend when they were younger back in the day......they grew up and they grew apart......More like an "old" friend, but the way the wife speaks of her I dunno if you can call them "friends." My wife and I really liked her husband he was a good dude I hung out with him a couple of times, never spoke bad about any one, really nice guy. Not the best looking, or richest, but good person all around, atleast better than what she deserved obviously.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd tell the confused "friend" right now, tonight, that if punchy comes in your house, you'll shoot him dead. And if she wants to see him she has to leave and can't even have him in the driveway.

Do it before she goes to sleep - or wake her up to tell her - or you'll likely wake up to the sound of a fight in the middle of the night.

Already did, I don't think Punchy is going to come, I honestly think the guy dosen't give a crap about her, and now can't get rid of her.

·
bad example
6,850 Posts
So check it out a while back (couple of months ago) a so-called friend of Mrs. Kommieforniaglocker came to the house one late night that "needed to talk." I excused myself as I didn't care for lady chat. Turns out the wife's friend (who's married 10+ years with 2 kids) ran into some guy that was her boyfriend when she was 16, and "he was the one" "the one that got away" "the one she should have married" Long story short she went home with the dude
she's a worthless and heartless self centered whore. end of the story and there's really nothing else that needs to be said or explained.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It is good to show her hospitality. Although you have a right to have an opinion about her situation (and I agree with yours), it is still none of your business.

Take in the friend, not her story.

If she goes back to her love, it's probably because she wants that kind of treatment.

Her face, her choice.

Your right

·
Freelancer
9,789 Posts
Best of luck dealing with it, and I hope the drama overflow doesn't affect your family too much.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:rofl:

See, in the time it has taken me so post all this a soap opera has occured down the hall from where I am at. Turns out she was not texting back Punchy but her brother, who is in route to come and get her and put me and my wife in our place for not calling the police
WTF?
When we saw his sister was victimized, So now me and the Mrs. are the bad guys. :shocked: She showed up long after Punchy had gone Ike Turner on her, and she didn't call the Cops so why should I? :dunno:

That other idiot (her brother) better not give me any crap, right now, its late, I'm tired and I will kick his ass.
I am not in the mood, I can hear her getting snappy with the wife too. WTF so much for doing favors.....Well she is leaving tonight folks :supergrin::wavey:
Adulteress be gone.

From what I can ease drop her brother is coming to take her, going to call the police and photograph the marks Punchy left her. I guess he is mad, because we didn't play police man, but what I don't ge tif he was so concerned about his baby sister why didn't he have her stay at her house. Some people are so F-ing stupid.

Wow, all this from just sitting here posting on Glock Talk.

I will wait until he gets here and post with an update, if he says anything.

·
qxPfZzhK
2,726 Posts
The Karma Fairy has begun to pay her back in spades.....
•1 Naw, she sounds a little narcissistic/sociopathic, and as such she's got exactly what she wanted: She's the center of attention, while turning at least three dude's lives and homes upside down at the same time (!). If you value your stable homelife, DO NOT get left alone with her in the house!

•2 Patterns of irresponsible or poor behaviors to look for are recklessness, impulsivity, and participation in illegal activities.

•3 Pay attention to the person's personal relationships. Many sociopathic people have an inability to love or have lasting personal relationships. This can be due to the fact that they are very manipulative.

•4 Recognize patterns of pathological lying. Sociopaths will continue to lie about things even if they are caught doing them. They can also be very charming and get others who are blind to their behaviors to side with them.

•5 Notice she has an inflated sense of self-importance or narcissism. Sociopaths behave like they're the only people that matter and have complete disregard for everyone else. Although they have the ability to charm people, they take advantage of them at the same time.

•6 Need for stimulation by engaging in risky or dangerous behaviors. These behaviors can be sexual or just thrill seeking. Sociopaths tend to get bored easily which is why they seldom complete tasks and seek out forms of excitement.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts