Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sometimes dream about guns (most likely pistols) but everytime i have a pistol in my hand its a glock and i had a dream about a glock this day and i was looking at the barrel and there was standing that its a glock 28 but it had the size of an glock 19 or glock 17 and i had an drum mag too what does this mean?

·
Gunslinger
2,085 Posts
We’re you raised by an alcoholic? Perhaps you have had difficulty asserting yourself in a relationship? These seem to be popular themes for all the quacks I have seen in the movies to ask of their patients.

·
Registered
11,540 Posts
I sometimes dream about guns (most likely pistols) but everytime i have a pistol in my hand its a glock and i had a dream about a glock this day and i was looking at the barrel and there was standing that its a glock 28 but it had the size of an glock 19 or glock 17 and i had an drum mag too what does this mean?
In these dreams of yours are you only in your underwear?

·
Registered
23,646 Posts
Could be a sign of sexual deficiency

·
I'm not retired
8,060 Posts
If I had this dream I would keep it to myself. I'd much rather share the dream about the sasquatch that invited me to dinner and I slept with it's wife, afterwards, while it was poking at drivers on the nearest road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts