close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Why do alot of women my age dont know what they want?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by granitemonkey, Jan 10, 2010.

1. granitemonkey

granitemonkey

I had finally met someone that was nice and caring plus we had alot in common. Before we had started dating, she told me she wanted something serious. Well, it was fine for awhile then she told me it was too serious too fast. Then then she told me it wasnt what she wanted, and my heart is seriously crushed. Now, she has met someone older and I dont know what she wants. I thought she really was the one. I am not like most guys my age, in that I want a serious relationship And I am not the type to mess around. It really sucks, any advice?

2. Scared_of_zombies

Scared_of_zombies

they expect someone to sweep them off their feet and make them happy, its what they see all the time (on tv and in books). thats not reality though.

3. granitemonkey

granitemonkey

Well, I am a very traditional type of guy. I open doors and pull out chairs, pick up the check that type of thing. But it still didnt work out, I think I might start dating older women. Because I seem to have more in common with them.

4. ysr_racer

ysr_racer

When you find out what women want, tell the world. You'll be a millionaire:rofl:

5. Atlas

Atlas transmogrifier

Many women of all ages do not know what they want in life.
    Many men do not know what they want in life.

6. 1sharpedge

1sharpedge

How old are you granitemonkey?

7. Clem Eastwood

Clem Eastwood

they want what they cant have. wheres my money? :supergrin:

8. granitemonkey

granitemonkey

I am 25, plus this girl was a little younger. Not much, but still younger.
    She is 20.

9. Clem Eastwood

Clem Eastwood

because they arent done ****ing around at 20. some arent done until 30. stop trying to settle down. have fun. itll happen when it happens.

10. Another Miller

Another Miller prankster

Sounds like she wants to be serious and wants a sugardaddy at the same time to spend vast amounts of money on her. She doesnt sound like one to settle down,enjoy romantic fireside dinners and nights under the starlight lol.

Rather one to hit vegas,cruise the bahamas and stay in posh 4k a night hotels.

11. 1sharpedge

1sharpedge

I was going to guess 25, I am 27 and have noticed that most girls 25 and younger are still unsure and still act like they are in high school immature, there are exceptions. But when they are 27 and older they start to change. My fiance is 24 with 2 college degrees and just started her own business, we have been together for 7 years.

12. MarkCO

MarkCO CLM Millennium Member

I dated older women through most of my life (until I got married), worked for me. However, most PEOPLE don't have a clue what they want and most that do know want to be self centered in all aspects. The best marriages I have seen are people who were married before 19 or after 29, before they had a clue or after they started to grow up. Granted that is a generalization, but pretty good average.

IMHO, any woman who will date you, if you show her true love (not "in love") will fall for you like a ton of bricks. Not that you would be happy with any such woman, so choose wisely, but making them fall in love with you is the easy part. Actually loving them is the hard part, for men and women.

13. AZ DBLTRBL

AZ DBLTRBL Out Of Order CLM

How old are you?

And no...welcome to life. Finding your soulmate will take a few interviews. I got lucky...married my husband when he was 18 and I was 19.

Actually - ya know what....NO, I didn't get lucky! We have both worked like dogs to make this relationship work. Compromise, compromise, and compromise....

Even when love 'fades' and it will, your friendship will get you through.

Some old gal was asked why her marriage was so successful....they had been married many, many years....

Her answer? "We just never fell out of love at the same time."

I have seen this in my relationship. I am grateful.

14. Dogbite

Dogbite DNT TREAD ON ME

Yeah, 20 huh? The smell of milk is still on her breath. She may be flighty for some time to come. Since your in your mid 20's, you may be thinking correctly, to stretch up to someone in their early 30's. Unfortunately though, like someone else said, there are 60 yr olds that dont know what they want still. You pays your money and you takes your chances. The smartest thing you can do is really try to feel them out and see if they are nuts or not. Look for as many signs as you can before getting serious with them. If you detect any hint of crazy, run like the wind. This is coming from a 40 yr old on his second marriage. Remember, wise people learn from the mistakes of others, fools learn from their own.

15. BigFelipe

BigFelipe BeenQuietTilNow

Most women don't know what they really want, but don't fool yourself. Most men don't either...

16. Just1More

Just1More

Women are whacky in general. You're lucky to get away from this one.

17. granitemonkey

granitemonkey

Well, even she told me things that made me think she was in love with me . I am the type of person that wears their heart on their sleeve and I dont mince any words and shes not that type either. It was all just so perfect, I guess I was just fooling myself. I really thought this was it..

18. Ballistic40

Ballistic40

she did you a huge favor kid. you wont find the one until you (and her) are over 30.

19. AZ DBLTRBL

AZ DBLTRBL Out Of Order CLM

Yes. We are so whacky.

20. Rooster Rugburn

Rooster Rugburn Got Pignose?

I hope it doesn't bother you, but she found something better.

Chicks that age........ get what you can off one, but NEVER love one.

Learn to get over it, that's the best way. Then when some broad pulls this crap, you just move to the next broad.