close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by JGinzo, Aug 4, 2006.

1. JGinzo

JGinzo

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

DR. PHIL
    The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on "THIS" side of the road before it goes after the problem on the "OTHER SIDE" of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his "CURRENT" problems before adding "NEW" problems.

OPRAH
    Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens!

GEORGE W BUSH
    We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

COLIN POWELL
    Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

ANDERSON COOPER/CNN
    We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

NANCY GRACE
    That chicken crossed the road because he's GUILTY! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

JOHN KERRY
    Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am for it now, and will remain against it.

PAT BUCHANAN
    To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART
    No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS
    Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY
    To die in the rain. Alone.

JERRY FALWELL
    Because the chicken was gay! Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face? The chicken was going to the "other side." That's why they call it the "other side. Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like "the other side." That chicken should not be free to cross the road. It's as plain and simple as that!

GRANDPA
    In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS
    Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its life long dream of crossing the road.

JOHN LENNON
    Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together - in peace.

ARISTOTLE
    It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

BILL GATES
    I have just released eChicken2006, which will not only Cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your check book. Internet explorer is an integral part of eChicken. The Platform is much more stable and will never cra...#@&&^( C \..... reboot.

ALBERT EINSTEIN
    Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON
    I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What is your definition of chicken?

AL GORE
    I invented the chicken!

COLONEL SANDERS

Did I miss one?

2. aspartz

aspartz

WERNER HEISENBERG
    There is a probability that the chicken may actually be on the other side.

3. VANMAN

VANMAN

4. Steve Koski

Steve Koski Got Insurance? Millennium Member

Because it was stapled to the other chicken's back.

5. snowbird

snowbird

For some fowl reason.

6. Jack T.

Jack T.

Because the Road crossed the Chicken.

7. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

it was the skunks day off:)

8. ChristopherH.

ChristopherH.

Or where I come from it's, Rockchucks, aka: Groundhogs, Whistlepigs, etc!:laughabove:

9. mnMACD

mnMACD Non-Gunner

It was a chicken with suicidal tendencies, he saw a K.F.C.

10. LAP35

LAP35

11. sbs762

sbs762 gun nut

...to prove to the 'possum that it could be done!