Why aren’t we following them home?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by "Doc" Cavalry, Jul 13, 2020.

1. okiegtrider

okiegtrider

I find it hard to believe too. Yet we've seen it already more times than I can count since this nonsense kicked off. Makes my stomach turn.

Intolerant likes this.
  2. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

I could have sworn I saw a story about the Feds already busting hundreds of them this way. ???

Intolerant likes this.

3. "Doc" Cavalry

"Doc" Cavalry MAJ (USA Ret.)

Do you notice it when you pretend to read minds, or is it a hallucination?

You can give us your opinion, you can’t give us ours.

If you want some cold hard truth, I’ll give it to you. Most of us have good jobs, families to care for, kids and grandkids to play with, disposable income, nice houses, nice cars, and generally speaking nice lives.

There is a daily risk assessment. We see stuff we don’t like, and wonder if it’s time for us to get actively involved or not. Right now, the risks outweigh the benefits, because our local neighborhoods aren’t seeing any crazy skinny jeans wearing mobs where we live, and the authorities in our neck of the woods have it covered.

Flip that around, and things change. The day most of us normal Americans have more to lose staying home and letting the police handle it, or the rioters come to my street and harass the 3 Law Enforcement Officers on my cul-de-sac, is the day I consider other options. Those options are weighed with several years of counter insurgency experience.

I’m a true pacifist at heart, but if they threaten me, my neighbors or my family directly, I am not going to allow that to happen. I really don’t like being an ***hole, but I am good at it.

I am not someone that Antifa or BLM wants to feel like I have nothing to lose.

NoStress and wiskeyVI like this.
  4. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

I agree in limited info the former cop was wrong. Criminally so. Negligent Homicide Type wrong. With a reckless indifference....tossed in. (Have to read laws, get more info to go stronger)

5. "Doc" Cavalry

And they overcharged on purpose.

Reckless disregard is provable.

Intent. But out Antifa pal Kieth Ellison overcharged guaranteeing another round of riots when he’s found not guilty of what they overcharged him for.

flyover and DonGlock26 like this.
  6. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

If Antifa were white supremacists, their leaders would all be followed 24/7 by an army of FBI agents, state troopers, and big city undercover cops.

larry_minn, Glock17193643 and flyover like this.
  7. "Doc" Cavalry

I'm in for forming a posse now.

flyover, Glock17193643 and DonGlock26 like this.
  8. billy_56081

billy_56081

From what I understand, stranger homicides have a very low closure rate. I'd imagine the tough "antifaciests" would cower after a few of their friends were found with a bullet through the head. Not that I am endorsing this just commenting.

9. NoStress

NoStress

If the racist violence against white people keeps happening in the name of BLM it will no doubt come them being targeted because of the color of their masks their constitutional rights will most certainly be violated. The people in Antifa and the BLM movement say there is no structure and they have no control over what others do. But when they do not denounce the destruction and violence these Marxists are doing they are condoning it. Well police are quitting in droves and when there is no law and order then we are bound to see vigilante justice in action. The sword of lawlessness cuts both ways and they will find that their edge is not nearly as sharp as the other one. The media cant keep the Jeanie in the bottle for them much longer and the police will not be able to protect them nor will their leftists democrat leaders. Peaceful protesters are going have to either distance themselves from the movement or suffer the consequences. Claiming ignorance of the Marxist agenda or claiming they are a peaceful member will not help them.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  10. ironhead7544

ironhead7544

Looks like some people here need to look up the history of Antifa.

They are hard core true believer commies who will kill you in a second if they thought it would further their cause. They believe they have the right to rule the world because they are so much smarter than us.

They have escalated their violence and will continue to do so.

Expect more random killings to stir up both sides.

11. nerr

nerr

We have anti-stalking laws that would probably snare any citizen trying that. Obeying the law is starting to cost a lot more than just paying taxes these days.

12. UncleDave

UncleDave

In many cases the parents believe the same as their kids do, they have passed on these values. The parents will be of no help whatsoever. It might be more effective to just dox them.

Burebista likes this.
  13. mike from st pe

mike from st pe

Soros and the moms.

Burebista and flyover like this.