Why are the Republicans afraid to call Ford a liar?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by garya1961, Sep 28, 2018.

1. garya1961

garya1961

They keep saying that her testimony is credible and they believe she was assaulted by someone. I say she is a LIAR plain and simple. She can't remember any of the facts about what happened but she is 100% sure it was Kavanaugh. She couldn't be at the hearing because she is afraid of flying but she flies all the time and has been on the east coast all week. She didn't know the senate would come to her even though it was broadcasted all over TV every 15 minutes for days.
    I say it again she is a cold calculated liar and I don't believe a word out of her mouth. How anyone can call her testimony credible is beyond me.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  2. Ramjet38

Ramjet38 Mentally Frozen

I think she really believes it happened to her or that way, but I also believe she has a mental disorder that makes that so.

edited to say she lies also. The afraid to fly is one that stands out big time.

Biggsly, mc1911, captcurly and 11 others like this.

3. varget

varget

you make some valid points. my feeling is they are afraid of being called callous and pushing public opinion against them.

mc1911, The Viking, kwo and 7 others like this.
  4. Spats McGee

Spats McGee

Not to put too fine a point on it, but they're afraid to outright call her a liar because millions of women vote.

5. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

It isn’t necessary. After she destroyed her own credibility in her testimony there was really no reason to go any further. It would accomplish nothing positive for Republicans. They should, however, concentrate on attacking the ten members of the Senate judiciary committee, particularly Feinstein, Harris and Booker, and Nut case Hirono for their despicable tactics.

Mtnfolk75, kwo, treg and 7 others like this.
  6. redrick

redrick

You can look at her and tell she has a mental disorder .

Jack Ryan, Cambo, treg and 4 others like this.
  7. JFrame

JFrame

^^^ All good points raised :) ^^^

Grumpy_old_man and aircarver like this.
  8. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Staff Member Lifetime Member

Same reason that prosecutors and police chiefs refer to felons as "gentlemen" when they talk to the press.

spork, pgg00, Bruce M and 4 others like this.
  9. Blossman

Blossman

Unfortunately we are living in an age where gender is more important than truth.

ILeft, captcurly, Walt622 and 7 others like this.
  10. Bcw7101

Bcw7101

I think Kavanaugh saved himself with his testimony and going off on the Senators. I think most logical people know what’s going on now. They know it’s a farce just like “hands up don’t shoot” was a farce.

Uncle Tom, spork, Mtnfolk75 and 7 others like this.
  11. garya1961

garya1961

Well they don't have to come out and call her a liar to her face but they could point out the inconsistences in her story and let the public decide.
    And quit calling her testimony credible!

ILeft, captcurly, Pythonman and 4 others like this.
  12. JFrame

JFrame

Especially when some people are identifying 67 different "genders"! o_O

13. quasii

quasii

When Republicans vote to confirm Kavanaugh, she's been deemed a "liar" at that point.

She has a mental disorder and has been manipulated by the left for political gain...
    In the end, she'll have a great book deal based on nothing she can remember and go back to distorting the minds of young impressionable adults in the public education system.

ILeft, Charlie5320, KWalrad and 3 others like this.
  14. JFrame

JFrame

Given how horrible she looks, relative to her age, that may not be too long... o_O

aircarver and quasii like this.
  15. Csv

Csv

Republicans handled themselves well during her part. The democrats are the ones that showed their asses

ILeft, Mtnfolk75, treg and 6 others like this.
  16. garya1961

garya1961

I think when Kavanaugh talked about his 10 year old daughter in his opening statement that sealed it for any women listening. They need paint this woman as a deranged liar and keep playing the part of his testimony over and over where he talks about his daughter.

Edit-On second thought lay off this old slut and go after DiFi for her handling of the letter. They need to find out who leaked the letter.
    I still say stop calling her testimony credible.

ILeft, spork, UH Go Bows and 2 others like this.
  17. michael_b

michael_b Elementary, my dear Watson.

The Repubs can’t - midterms are a month away and they can’t risk alienating independent voters. But I’ll say it - she’s a liar. Let me explain -

So, Ford in her testimony explained this whole story came out when she and her husband were remodeling their house.

She wanted to add a second front door, allegedly due to her claustrophobia and it was implied by Ford and the prosecutor that this was due to the trauma of sexual assault. A second escape route if you will.

The husband disagreed, she coughed up the sexual assault story and they ended up in marriage counseling.

During Fords answer, she then changed her story and said it was due to the second door being more ‘aesthetically pleasing.’ She’s contradicting herself within her own answer. Then, still in the process of answering this one question, she said her and her husband host google interns at the Ford home and wanted a second entrance.

The front door had nothing do with with psychological issues, it was a second entrance for the interns and she liked the look better by her own admission.

Now, that would make me question whether any part of her story was true. Did she throw out the sex assault story to try and sway her husband to a second front door? It raises questions when she can’t give a straight answer and completely contradicts herself.

Another HUGE hole is she has no problem flying, the women had been all over, by plane as far as South America. She could have popped a Xanax and flown out, the drive to DC story was a delay tactic.

Third, the senate offered to send investigators to CA since she was SOOOOO afraid to fly. Come to find out, during her testimony, she was actually in Delaware (flew), then flew to NH during all this time.

Fourth - According to Ford, her attorneys supposedly never told her the senate offered to send investigators to her in CA so she wouldn’t have to travel.

Fifth, every ‘fact’ that allegedly collaborated her story was in the public domain. Her story about running into Judge at Safeway and he looked ‘pale’ for example. Judge wrote a book years ago and referenced working at Safeway as a teen and many times was hung over at work.

Sixth - many have jumped on Ford referencing ‘beach week’ - something Kavanaugh and his friends did every summer. Kavanaugh’s calendar was released the day before and showed ‘beach week’ in June ‘82.

Seventh - she seems confused much of the time. doesn’t know who’s paying the attorneys (attorneys said they are pro bono), who paid for the polygraph (attorneys), didn’t known how to contact her senator etc. The woman has two PhDs and can’t dial a phone?

Eight - Allegedly mentioned Kavanaugh by name in therapy in 2012 yet refused to provide therapist notes. Therapist also disagrees in those notes about how many people were present at this party, Ford claims therapist is confused.

I’m not saying she never got groped at a house party, but there was ZERO evidence presented that it was Kavanaugh other than her claim which is not supported by anyone she claimed was present when it happened. God, let me debate that b****.

hannstv, ILeft, Uncle Tom and 13 others like this.
  18. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

So true sir ^^^

and many of them are not up to date or aware ...of ...Just how bad the Deceitful... Leftist Democrat Cancer is...

19. rock_castle

rock_castle With Liberty and Justice for all.

Because they have a lot of class and are being respectful. Contrast this to all the classless crap the Democrats are doing.

20. JFrame

JFrame

Excellent breakdown, michael_b! :) :cheers:

michael_b, aircarver and garya1961 like this.
  21. eagle359

eagle359 Glock Fanboi

If you are naming people to support your claim at least find three that will LIE for you.