close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Why am I not seeing any Romney bumper stickers?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by OctoberRust, Aug 9, 2012.

1. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

I see plenty of Obama stickers (probably because of the neighborhood I live in), a few Ron Paul stickers, but have yet to see a Romney sticker.

I pay attention to people's bumper stickers too, because I like to "guess" who's driving the car before I pull up next to them and actually see. I'm pretty good at guessing Obama's drivers when I'm in my area. :cool::rofl:

Anyways, has anyone else noticed this phenomenon or is it just me?

And before anyone asks, I commute to work mond-friday normal business hours around 6am and leave around 4. I even go to my mom's almost every weekend which her house starts at 250k+ and I still don't see those bumper stickers there either.

2. sheriff733

sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

I have noticed this as well. Can't explain why though.

I was going to put one on my truck, but I can't help but think that the Obama voters would trash my truck in a parking lot or something.

Not worth it.

3. OctoberRust

True. Then again though, I don't know if that thought plays out for everyone. Like I said, I've some Ron Paul stickers, who's for cutting many more welfare programs than Romney would ever think of, and seem to have no trashed cars.

4. 1-2man

1-2man Part Time

Hmmmm....now that you mention it. I haven't recalled seeing one either. :dunno:

5. sheriff733

sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

That's because all the Ron Paul supporters are too busy trying to satisfy the munchies to be violent or destructive.

:supergrin:

6. kensb2

kensb2 pistol n00b

I don't put bumper sitckers on my car, period.

7. TheExplorer

TheExplorer

I've seen a lot of yard signs in my neighborhood but no stickers. Plus they have been pounding my republican area pretty good with the Bain factory closing ads. I'd worry about property damage as well.

8. PettyOfficer

PettyOfficer

Not only have I never seen Romney stickers, but on Facebook I've never seen anything pro-Romney, only anti-Obama.

This tells me y'all hate Obama alot more than you actually care for Romney, and that's not good for Romney ... He's not giving his supporters much to support.

I'm undecided at this point, but definitely think Romney needs to stop the negative attacks (he has plenty of zealot supporters to do that for him), he needs to start promoting the positive things he represents.

Which is not much other than tax breaks for the rich: he ONLY talks about tax breaks.

He's just not getting through to moderates/undecideds like me, he's doing a very bad job.

9. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

nobody actually wants Romney as president, he's just the better of two awful choices. Actually no I don't want to use better. He's the least horrible of two awful choices. That's better.

10. OctoberRust

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was saying the Obama voters destroying the Ron Paul s supporter's cars. :tongueout:

11. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

BTW: What negative attacks has romney made? His big commercial right now is he uses the "you didn't build that" sound bite.

Obamas campaign is saying Romney killed some dudes wife right now. I think you're confused on who's doing the negative ads.

12. SGT278ACR

SGT278ACR Retired Veteran

I'm willing to bet you'll see them after he definitely announces a running mate. If you remember in the last election you saw a lot of McCain/Palin bumper stickers. I don't recall ever seeing any with just McCain (although I'm sure there were some somewhere). I bet they're just waiting so they can put both names on them.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  13. OctoberRust

Not just you, but please, everyone, keep this on subject/topic. The mods will lock this in a heart beat if this turns into a political thread.

I am truly curious if anyone else has noticed this, and it seems so.

14. Batesmotel

Batesmotel

Obama supporters drive ghetto cars and any sticker would be an improvement.

Romney supporters drive nice cars and don't want stickers on cars they paid for themselves. :supergrin:

15. aircarver

aircarver Descent Terminated Silver Member

The 'charming and tolerant' commie-crats will key your car ....

16. OctoberRust

But this year I've only seen "Obama 2012" stickers. Not Obama/Biden stickers.

17. youngdocglock

youngdocglock

I do not use political bumper stickers. If my candidate loses, im stuck with it for a long time. I bet all the clinton sticker peoples were kicking themselves after the scandal.

However i do have a sticker that says "Protected by GLOCK" , "Armscor USA" "Rock Island Armory" and "My dog is smarter than your Honor Roll Student" :)

18. OctoberRust

I don't know man, some of those priuses can be pretty expensive from what I hear. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

19. HerrGlock

HerrGlock Scouts Out CLM

I've seen Obama stickers since 2007. New ones have started springing up for the past 6 months or so. Obama has been known as the nominee for the Dems the whole time so that's not surprising. Dem convention is the first week of Sep in North Carolina

I've seen a handful of Romney stickers already but it might have something to do with the fact that Romney is not the official GOP nominee yet. The actual voting from the results of all the primaries isn't until Aug 27-30 in Florida.

Hell they didn't have a couple hundred delegates' votes until late July.

20. Snaps

Snaps Hail 2 The King

I'm 100% on subject, you asked why, and people are saying why they don't like romney. There is no way to answer this question without it being a political thread unless the reason for why you don't see Romney stickers is the color scheme that people don't like