Glock Talk banner

Who's the most famous person you know personally?

737 82
Like, on a first name basis. I have exactly ONE, and if you aren't into politics, you'd probably say "who?" :supergrin:
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

· Broken Member
1,515 Posts
i've met a ****load of famous people but don't really know any on a first name basis...yet.

· Sharon, you will be missed.
26,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
osiruscyn;11376975 said:
i've met a ****load of famous people but don't really know any on a first name basis...yet.
Ka...Os...CYN! I bet you DO meet a lot of famous people where you are, I wonder if you'll get any famous clients.:supergrin:

· Viva Hate
22,367 Posts

· The Mouth®
10,386 Posts
Mrs. VR;11376921 said:
Like, on a first name basis. I have exactly ONE, and if you aren't into politics, you'd probably say "who?" :supergrin:

Hmmmm....I know YOU.

On a first name basis with a City Councilman here in town.

Same for another town by where Pinki lives.

That's it for famous people.

No one nationally.

I do have the same name as a fairly famous actor though.

· Broken Member
1,515 Posts
oh yeah, i know one person. She was a playboy playmate. We went to high school together and i used to make her laugh in class.

· Impossiblist
43,839 Posts
craig_o;11377830 said:
Was I supposed to ask about the model? :supergrin:
i dont know what your referring to. My original post was in reference to a television football personality.

· Premium Member
8,319 Posts
KilgoreTrout;11377840 said:
i dont know what your referring to. My original post was in reference to a television football personality.
my bad. since the universe revolves around me and everything has something to do with me I sorta figured...

· Groovy.
4,372 Posts
My mentor was the President of the National Sculpture Society. That's pretty cool for art geeks.

My best friend is a sound tech at Skywalker Sound and is a voice actor.

That's all I can think of....

deadite

· Eh?
11,726 Posts
I've talked on the phone with a hot redhead from Maryland....

1 - 20 of 83 Posts