GlockTalk Forum banner

Will You Watch The Trump/Biden Debate 29 Sept??

• Yes

Votes: 133 78.2%
  • No

Votes: 29 17.1%
  • Will have it on, but not pay attention.

Votes: 8 4.7%
121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Native Mainiac
18,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Set the country back to Leave It To Beaver and Andy Griffith
Yup....The "Decades" channel had a "Superman" marathon last weekend. I ended up watching too much of it. We couldn't receive that station when I was a kid, so I missed out on the show. Some of the series was before my time even.

Truth, Justice and The American Way!!

·
Banned
414 Posts
What drugs could Joe Biden be on? What are their sideffects?
The President did mention that "Sleepy" Joe should pee in a bottle and have it tested before tonight's debate.
For those who will miss the show tonight, LIVE. You can always set your "Hopper", or DVR, and the watch it when you can. That way you should know that there's been no editing by the slime-balls at MSNBC.
BTW, I see that fruitcake Shepherd Smith, who left Fox NEWS is now working for MSNBC. Don't think he ever liked Trump anyway.

Reactions: OXMYX

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Yup....The "Decades" channel had a "Superman" marathon last weekend. I ended up watching too much of it. We couldn't receive that station when I was a kid, so I missed out on the show. Some of the series was before my time even.

48 stars on the flag. That must go back to the beginning of TV

·
Banned
414 Posts

One of my Dad's favorite shows. He just couldn't understand how Steve could have 6 .38 Special bullets, from a Colt Revolver, bounce off his chest, and then he'd duck when the shooter threw the empty revolver at him.

·
Banned
414 Posts
I think Biden will win.

All he has to do is smile a lot and repeat all of the lies that the lame stream media have been feeding us.

Trump has killed 200,000 Americans
Trump doesn't pay taxes.
Trump disrespects dead soldiers
Trumps supreme court pick will set the country back 100 years
Trump is a Russian puppet
Trump is a sexist, racist, bigot

So no matter what question they ask Joe these are his responses. On the other hand they will needle Trump until he makes a mistake.
No, "Sleepy Joe" said Trump killed 200 million US citizens. So there should be quite a few Super Bowl tickets opened up now.

·
Banned
414 Posts
Was a story a while back, supposedly from a former campaign staffer, who said he was on something to keep him coherent. The side effects included incontinence. Would be hilarious to see him pee his pants with 50 million watching.
Or do the "poopy shuffle" off stage like Nadler did at Pelosi's press conference a few days ago.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Set the country back to Leave It To Beaver and Andy Griffith
I’m sure you meant that as a joke, but I grew up in that time, and I’m telling you, it was very nice. (I’m 74)

Reactions: FullClip and OXMYX

·
Registered
19,607 Posts
I decided not to watch, too nervous.

I 100% believe Biden got the debate questions. They've helped him out every step of the way so far. Why would they stop now at a critical point?

Reactions: FullClip and OXMYX

·
Registered
12,715 Posts
So, you're one of the types that make up new rules as you go because you can't take a loss with grace. Enjoy your sour grapes tonight!! Plus, your ignored for doing a Hillary.
I haven’t changed the rules at all. I’m not sure how that can be explained differently. My prediction is not entirely wrong until Biden completes the three debates he agreed to. If Biden completes all three debates I will gladly accept the fact that I was 100 percent wrong.

You sound emotional. I wouldn’t expect anything less than you bailing out of the conversation.

·
Banned
393 Posts
I haven’t changed the rules at all. I’m not sure how that can be explained differently. My prediction is not entirely wrong until Biden completes the three debates he agreed to. If Biden completes all three debates I will gladly accept the fact that I was 100 percent wrong.

You sound emotional. I wouldn’t expect anything less than you bailing out of the conversation.
LOL...yes I am emotional...and the emotion is called joy! Joy from knowing I'm going to win AGAIN!!
I had decided not to put you on ignore because I knew it would to extremely amusing to read another attempted deflection.
Also, I am sorry that you may not make it into my soon to come "Make Predictions Great Again" thread.

·
Philippians 4: 6-7
9,347 Posts
I will try to watch it. It's difficult for me to listen to liberal yapping.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I am politiced out. I support Trump. Each candidates supporters will claim victory.

No one will change their mind. I will watch or do something else.

·
NRA Endowment Member
190 Posts
My wife who is not interested in politics stated we should watch it.
My youngest son is going to come over and enjoy the show.

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Chris has mini-titties on his bottom lip.

Chris is giving Joe questions that make Trump look bad.

"Joe, tell us why Trump is a crook"

121 - 138 of 138 Posts