GlockTalk Forum banner

Will You Watch The Trump/Biden Debate 29 Sept??

• Yes

Votes: 133 78.2%
  • No

Votes: 29 17.1%
  • Will have it on, but not pay attention.

Votes: 8 4.7%
101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
12,715 Posts
Chris Wallace will be extremely unfair to Trump. I’m not getting my hopes up with regard to Biden falling apart completely.

·
Registered
12,715 Posts
I thought a lot of you people swore up and down Biden would not debate. Anyway, I bought some cheap beer for tomorrow's entertainment.
And we might still be right if he does badly tonight and cancels the other two debates. He committed to three.

·
Registered
10,241 Posts
I'd watch it with a suggestion. They should post wireless monitor of candidates heart rates.

Biden may go into seizure to cut debate short and get out. I just want to know if it's medically real.
Then Harris becomes the nominee. Blame Trump.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I have never watched a debate from beginning to end. I will attempt to catch this won and see how it goes. I think Biden may be able to hold it together, similar to Dem debates but I hope he diverts from his trained talking points and implodes.

Wallace and everyone else will be rooting for and protecting Biden. Any attacks on Biden will not be tolerated and checked with a fact checker that will determine everything Trump says is false. It will later be determined to be true but to late for prime time.

Biden will quickly answer the questions as though he had the questions prior and rehearsed an answer. Most of his answers will have a anti Trump theme.

Not much will be said about Biden's failures over the past 47 years.

If Burisma (Ukraine) and China money deals are not mentioned, the fix is in. If Joe's interference with the Ukraine investigation is not addressed, the fix is in.

I hope Biden loses his cool and walks towards Trump.

·
Registered
9,095 Posts
The Donald has to knock him out 1st rd (IMHO)
The press will call “Sleepy Joe” the winner, whatever happens, the President has to smoke him.

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
I plan on actually watching the whole show and do my best to pay attention. I don't have access to whatever drugs they will load up Joe on, so may take a nap to be able to stay up past my bedtime.

I will NOT be watching the 1 hour pre-show spin that all networks will be broadcasting though.

Do you plan on watching the whole thing, or just rely on the "highlights" the next morning on the "news"??
I think it’s going to be the most watched debate in history and I also think Biden will be shot full of “goodies “ to give him a short-term boost. Wallace is a Leftist with nothing but disdain for Trump so it’s going to be the same old gotcha event.

·
Banned
393 Posts
And we might still be right if he does badly tonight and cancels the other two debates. He committed to three.
No, you will not still be right. This was not over if he does three, two of three, etc. It was stated over and over that Biden would not debate period. I said he would. I will be proved correct tonight. Now I have two things to look forward to tonight. Trump winning and me winning!! :D

·
Registered
12,715 Posts
No, you will not still be right. This was not over if he does three, two of three, etc. It was stated over and over that Biden would not debate period. I said he would. I will be proved correct tonight. Now I have two things to look forward to tonight. Trump winning and me winning!! :D
If he only shows for one debate, basic math says that many of us would be "more right" than you. Biden committed to "at least three debates." Those were his words. If he bails after the first debate, we would be 2 for 3, and you would be 1 for 3.

My prediction was that Biden is in such bad shape, he would find a way out of the debates with the help of the press. If he crumbles tonight and doesn't show up for the other two debates, my prediction would be partially wrong, but still more accurate than yours. Time will tell. I certainly hope he shows up for all three, but I remain skeptical until after the third debate is finished.

Reactions: DAW9347

·
Registered
10,241 Posts
She's even less likable than Hilary Clinton, with even more baggage; she doesn't stand a chance...
I don't think there's anyone that would "stand a chance", from any party.

All the steps we're doing from now to November is really academic exercises, and fairly futile at that.
People made their decisions. Cheaters gonna cheat. Etc etc.

·
Banned
393 Posts
If he only shows for one debate, basic math says that many of us would be "more right" than you. Biden committed to "at least three debates." Those were his words. If he bails after the first debate, we would be 2 for 3, and you would be 1 for 3.

My prediction was that Biden is in such bad shape, he would find a way out of the debates with the help of the press. If he crumbles tonight and doesn't show up for the other two debates, my prediction would be partially wrong, but still more accurate than yours. Time will tell. I certainly hope he shows up for all three, but I remain skeptical until after the third debate is finished.
So, you're one of the types that make up new rules as you go because you can't take a loss with grace. Enjoy your sour grapes tonight!! Plus, your ignored for doing a Hillary.

·
Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer
116,453 Posts
. Wallace will attack the President and softball Biden.
Chris Wallace, who inherited his position from his father, Mike Wallace, might think this is his chance for stardom. He should remember that Megyn Kelley likely held similar hopes four years ago.

Move the goalposts much?
Claiming that Biden wouldn't debate is different from changing it to Biden won't show up for all three debates.

·
Making America great again!
16,201 Posts
What drugs could Joe Biden be on? What are their sideffects?
Was a story a while back, supposedly from a former campaign staffer, who said he was on something to keep him coherent. The side effects included incontinence. Would be hilarious to see him pee his pants with 50 million watching.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
I think trump should announce that biden's home is being raided by the FBI at the start of the debate and see if Joe strokes out right then and there. It would be even funnier if it was actually happening (the raid that is)

·
Registered
19,607 Posts
All he has to do is smile a lot and repeat all of the lies that the lame stream media have been feeding us.

Trump has killed 200,000 Americans
Trump doesn't pay taxes.
Trump disrespects dead soldiers
Trumps supreme court pick will set the country back 100 years
Trump is a Russian puppet
Trump is a sexist, racist, bigot

So no matter what question they ask Joe these are his responses. On the other hand they will needle Trump until he makes a mistake.
This will be the playbook. Just repeat twitter lines and it will play to his lemming base.

Biden will quickly answer the questions as though he had the questions prior and rehearsed an answer. Most of his answers will have a anti Trump theme.
That's what happened with the CNN townhall. He was spitting answers out before the question ended. It was obvious they gave him the questions beforehand. Not one tough question, all softballs that let him attack Trump.

Reactions: OXMYX
101 - 120 of 138 Posts