GlockTalk Forum banner

Will You Watch The Trump/Biden Debate 29 Sept??

• Yes

Votes: 133 78.2%
  • No

Votes: 29 17.1%
  • Will have it on, but not pay attention.

Votes: 8 4.7%
81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Ornery & Irreverent
11,020 Posts
Pre-show? ﹰLikely not - teeny widdle old brain can only hold *just* so much new bs at one time.
Actual debate: guessing/hoping it will live on YT - noe dos haz teevee.

·
Ornery & Irreverent
11,020 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I'm gonna watch it. I don't like just listening to the highlights as I think you can lose a lot of context. It will also be fun to predict what will be considered highlights.

I do make a prediction that I'm willing to put money on though:

Each side will say they are the clear "winner" of the debate.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Probably watch Youtube clips or something. Nothing Biden can say or do will change my mind on voting against him and for DJT. So why waste a portion of my life that I will NEVER et back.

·
Venor ergo sum
3,293 Posts
I won’t watch it live. I’ll have to wait to get home from the high country to watch it on YouTube

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
No. I am on an antelope hunt & will just be getting back & have to get food & prep for the next day. Media highlights... nope! Will just get the lowdown from my wife.

I think expectations for the debate are too high.

Joe will be propped up & muddle through softball questions which will not be as revealing as expected.

Trump will be interrupted & fact checked to death with their version of alternate reality.

I am expecting the only thing clear to come out of it is we will all want to strangle (figuratively) the moderator!

·
Registered
443 Posts
I plan to watch it just to se Joe, it should be interesting. It will be the first debate I've watched. I know who I'll vote for, debate doesn't matter but I want to see how Joe does. Ought to be funny.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I think I’ll wait for the Cliff notes version. I’m sure that’s all that will be on the news for the next week.

·
Moved on...
9,678 Posts
Joe's handlers should be very careful.This would actually be tragic but, With all that stimulant, they should have a paramedic team standing by in case he croaks from the stress! I'm not joking!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I'm already safety-wired in the pissed off position. I don't know if it will help or not. The media will spin. Wallace will attack the President and softball Biden.

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
I think Biden will win.

All he has to do is smile a lot and repeat all of the lies that the lame stream media have been feeding us.

Trump has killed 200,000 Americans
Trump doesn't pay taxes.
Trump disrespects dead soldiers
Trumps supreme court pick will set the country back 100 years
Trump is a Russian puppet
Trump is a sexist, racist, bigot

So no matter what question they ask Joe these are his responses. On the other hand they will needle Trump until he makes a mistake.

·
Not Square
139 Posts
The only debate will be interpreted as how badly Trump wipes the floor with poor old Joe.
Say it aint so, Soylent Joe.

81 - 100 of 138 Posts