GlockTalk Forum banner

Will You Watch The Trump/Biden Debate 29 Sept??

• Yes

Votes: 133 78.2%
  • No

Votes: 29 17.1%
  • Will have it on, but not pay attention.

Votes: 8 4.7%
41 - 60 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
I'm trying to decide if there is a drinking game in this. Like taking a shot each time bho said "Let me be clear...".

Maybe when biden says "C'mon man!".
When Biden says “Look”.
Honestly I can’t wait for Joe to have a conniption or to shart himself or whatever his meds do.

·
Registered
13,856 Posts
I will just hear the rehash and quotes the next day on talk radio.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
289 Posts
If Jesus appeared naked before me with 100 hookers, bags of blow, and an all expenses-paid trip to Tahiti, He could not stop me from watching these debates.

Who is hosting it, and what channel? I'll have to watch it on YouTube.
I like the way you think, but would it not be better if Jesus were dressed and the hookers were naked?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Why 9pm eastern time? On a Tuesday. Some of us work night shift or have to get up early for work. The only ones able to watch will be democrats.

·
Bitter American
365 Posts
I'm usually not too crazy about debates and missed my share. I will definitely watch this one though. I hope Trump doesn't do any of his sometimes juvenile impersonations of Biden as much as I would like to see him though.

·
Registered
6,709 Posts
I'm concerned that Joe is trying to do a re-make of the rope-a-dope. I think there is a distinct possibility that his handlers have been trying to fake his dementia, one so as to not have to testify about Ukraine, and two to come out looking great, in comparison to what we are all expecting.

I don't trust the democrats to not pull some skullduggery, speaker in his mask, ear piece feeds, pre-recorded answers....etc.

No, I'll wait for the recap here!

·
Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk!
6,105 Posts
Why 9pm eastern time? On a Tuesday. That’s midnight for us in Washington. Some of us work night shift or have to get up early for work. The only ones able to watch will be democrats.

Nope. The Democrats will be out "peacefully protesting" at midnight.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I’ll watch it until I doze off. A few shots of cheap bourbon should help make it entertaining.

·
Banned
458 Posts
Won’t be watching. Qualifies as self abuse. I’m washing my hair that evening. Will catch the highlights, esp if Joe dissembles on screen. Nothing either of them can say or do will change my pro-TRUMP vote.

41 - 60 of 138 Posts