close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who's going to Thibodaux?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by CCV, Apr 14, 2007.

1. CCV

CCV Millennium Member

It's only a week away!

2. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

It appears a gang of us from the Sunshine State with be driving over on Friday. Me, unclebob, Don At PC, James5m and Pharaoh! Pete will be making his first trip after his bionic inplants have been installed!
    We will be in the NEW Starship making it first road trip!
    We are all looking forward to seeing all our friends and as always making more new ones!:thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    Dan:cool:

3. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

This "old boy" from Florida will be there. I'll be landing around noon on Saturday. After driving through New Orleans to see the after effects of Katrina, I'll be driving to the range.

On Sunday morning, I'll shoot Master Stock, UL, Maj-Sub, Sub-Compact and Comp-Master, then head back to the airport and fly back to Jacksonville, Florida.

See ya on the range,
    Bobby Carver

4. BamaTrooper

BamaTrooper Retired

I hope to be there. If not on Saturday afternoon, then on Sunday morning.

5. Clem

Clem

Donna & I planned on making it, but recent events will keep us from doing so. Wish we could be there with everyone. We'll sure miss y'all. Great to hear that Pharaoh will be making his return to GSSF!! Take care, travel safely & best of luck to you all!! GO TEAM CARVER!!! Tony & Donna.

6. CCV

CCV Millennium Member

Tony,

How 'ya feeling?

7. Clem

Clem

Better every day, Mike! Thanks for asking, sir. Still get tired real easy, but up & walking as much as I can daily. We're sure going to miss everyone, but we'll hook up with everyone as soon as possible! Be sure to tell Ginger "Hello" from us both, & thanks to you both for everything!! Your friends, Tony & Donna.

8. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Come on Tony and Donna, keep getting better every day (one day at a time). Thank you for the kind words. This will be my first with no pain for a long time. I am so excited, not sure how much sleep I'll get this week. I also miss everyone and sure have been looking forward to this day for a long time.

Pharaoh:upeyes:

9. Bamboozled!!!

Bamboozled!!!

I met Pete at the Thibodaux match (I was one of the RO's on 5 to Glock), and I was amazed at how he was getting around like a spry, young buck, so soon after surgery! Keep up the good work, and it was a pleasure speaking with you.

-Rich

10. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Bamboozled,

Thank you for the very kind words, Yes I feel like a new person. Although I did not shoot up to my norm it also will come back with time.:thumbsup:

I must say the range is one of the top I have every shoot on. So well kept and very thought full lay out. I'll be back next year.

Also a really great batch of RO's, you folks no how to make folks feel right at home. Thank you.

Pharaoh

11. James5m

James5m

+1:thumbsup:

12. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

+2 A BIG THANKS to everyone who made the Thibodaux Match a reality. Y'al did a great job. This match will definately be on my list of "Must Shoot" again next year.

:thumbsup:

13. Bamboozled!!!

Bamboozled!!!

Thank you everyone for such positive feedback! We are very happy thay you enjoyed the match. We RO's enjoyed working it as much as shooting it. Though, I must say that it was easy to enjoy ourselves. We had lots of good people show up for the match and Pete's enthusiasm was downright infectious! :supergrin: I'm looking forward to seeing y'all next year at Thibodaux or sooner. (Pensacola perhaps?)

Until then, take care.
    Rich