close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who's going to Shreveport?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by CCV, Oct 8, 2004.

1. CCV

CCV Millennium Member

Well boys (and girls) I've been away for a couple of years and am anxious to get back. If all goes as planned I SHOULD be at the Shreveport match.

Who's joining me there?

2. Clem

Clem

Donna & I will be there. Don't know if we'll shoot Saturday or Sunday (or both). She's gonna shoot all six categories, I'll shoot three, so we might have to use both days! Hope you can make it! It'll be good to see you again. Take care & keep us posted. Tony.

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Well if old "Mother Nature" co-operates Dan, Pete, Bobby and I will be there Friday evening, shooting Saturday and heading home on Sunday morning. Hope to see everyone. Tony; you an Donna better make it a 2 day affair with all that shooting. Besides we would like more time to visit with our Texas friends. ;? ^5 ~2 ^c ^3

4. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Mike
    It good to hear that you might be coming to Shreveport!:)
    Like Don said, if all goes well, the "War Wagon" will be rolling out early Friday morning and we will be shooting Saturday and leaving for the "Hurricane State" on Sunday. We look forward to visiting with all our friends! ;)
    Dan:cool:

5. TXMike

TXMike

Well....I'm exactly two weeks into recovery from the hip replacement. Won't be making Shreveport unfortunately. I really enjoy shooting there (and the good food). Might make San Antonio in Dec. Special hello to Clem, Donna, Don and Dan. Please have some aiming fluid for me at Ralph and KaCoos.

Sugar Land, U.S.A.

6. CCV

CCV Millennium Member

Tony, Donna, Don, & Dan,

Good to hear from all of you and I hope to see you in Shreveport. My plans still could unravel (I'm still in Trinidad, headed to Houston on the 15th) but things are starting to shape up nicely.

It's been so long I wonder if I still know which end of the gun to hold?

Time will tell.

Keep your fingers crossed.

7. Clem

Clem

Mike F. = Sorry to hear you won't be in Shreveport. You'll be missed! Hope that the recovery has been smooth so far & continues to be. Donna says "Hello" & "Get Well", too! Hope all is well by Dec. (San Antone) and that you're able to make it. See you then!! Take care.

Mike W. = Hope your plans don't change & that you're able to make Shreveport. Take care.

Don, Dan, Bob & Pete = We're looking forward to seeing "The Gang" again! Had a blast in Conyers. BTW, Pete, congrats on your personal best! Take care, guys. Tony.

8. Clem

Clem

BTW, CCV, as a refresher in gunhandling, hold the NON-LOUD end!!;) ;a ;a ;a See ya!

9. CCV

CCV Millennium Member

AAAAAHHHHH! Now I remember.

10. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

I'll be there as well as jjayh. I just got a release for "good behavior" from work. hahah. We are driving Saturday, shooting Sunday morning. Where are all you guys having supper on Saturday night? This is the first GSSF for me since San Antonio so I will probably go way too fast & not be accurate enough but at least it is shooting, right? Hope to see you all there. MikeTx, good luck with the hip. I hope all goes well. MLM

11. Clem

Clem

Great to hear from you, Mark! Glad you & Jerry will make it. Haven't heard of any Sat. dinner plans yet. Ralph & Kacoo's has kinda become a tradition, so it might be there. You guys take care & travel safely. See y'all there!! Tony & Donna.

12. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

Thanks Tony & Donna. That is a very good place for dinner, I think. I vote for it, anyway. Anyone else in? Dinner is almost as fun as the match, almost ;) . See y'all there, MLM

13. pangris

pangris Moderator

mark my words, next year!

14. TXMike

TXMike

Did I hear Ralph and Kacoo's?

15. Don At PC

Yep, sure did. I imagine there will be 4 old guys from NW Florida there at least one evening next weekend with a group of fellow glockers. ;c ;c ;c

16. jay.shebuski

jay.shebuski

...aaaahhhhh, maybe.

I'm still recovering from reading an E-mail post on AKO this am, from a Soldier, in Iraq...title of thread "Dances with Camel Spiders"

..a little too much coffee went through my nose...(typical staff officer injury)

..I think I'll be OK.

Jay

17. TXMike

TXMike

Well Don, I walked to the corner and back a few minutes ago with my cane. Twenty days into the hip replacement recup. Perhaps some aiming fluid would speed up the healing process. Cabin fever his here for sure. ;c ;f ;c

18. CCV

CCV Millennium Member

Please keep me posted on when the Ralph & Kacoos "thing" is.

19. Don At PC

Mike; That sounds great. You know we will be having some " TXMike Style Aiming Fluid" and thinking of you. Keep on the road to full recovery and looking forward to seeing you real soon.

CCV; I think you can safely depend on "Ralph & Kacoos" being a Saturday Night thing so that we can visit with as many of our friends as possible. I don't know about Friday night, guess it all depends on who gets in the area in time to go to dinner together. The 4 of us should be at our Hotel probably about 6-ish P.M. Of course a lot of that depends on how the traffic flows and how many detours we hit between NW Florida and Shreveport as a result of "IVAN"

20. jay.shebuski

jay.shebuski

...are you off the blood thinner shots yet?

Glad to hear that you are up and walking. This is hip #2 for you, yes?

..oohhhh, the "darlings" @ TSA are going to love you.