close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Whos going to Milwaukee

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Ghost361, May 13, 2007.

1. Ghost361

Ghost361

Just curious to see who is going I will be there Sunday.

2. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

I'll be there to shoot Sunday. I'm leaving Saturday morning from Columbus and will arrive Saturday evening. I plan to shoot on Sunday.

3. HeGlock

HeGlock flyshooter

I'll be shooting on Saturday only.

4. ede

ede Bama's Friend

i'm shooting saturday

5. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

I'll be there Sunday if Butch remembers to stop at my place & pick me up on the way. Believe the rest of the MN contingent in our group are shooting Saturday. Can't remember which day Lady27 & MrLady27 said they'd be shooting, but WI allows IA-plated vehicles in as well. State-to-state, no papers.

Thanks again to MrLady27 for the good photo-recon of the route. ;)
    Looking forward to it! :thumbsup:

:patriot:

6. HeGlock

HeGlock flyshooter

I've got a flight out on Sunday morning at 7am so I'll miss you guys! I will have been working in my Elkhart IN facility all week so getting home will have some priority! Safe travels!

7. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Sorry as well Ken, would've liked to say hi. I guess Loran, Larry and dp177 & Company will be shooting Saturday so look them up!
    Have fun & Happy Landings!

8. GLW

GLW

I hope to make it up Friday evening. Any tips on where to stay? Is anybody getting together for dinner?

9. ede

ede Bama's Friend

i'm staying at holiday inn express near the range. address is:
    15415 west beloit
    new berlin, wi 53151
    262-787-0700

we should be at the motel by 4pm if we don't have any delays in traffic. grady check your PMs

10. GLW

GLW

Ed:

I read the pm before I saw this. Thanks for the info. Email sent.

11. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Ken..Hmmm Elkhart...did not realize you were down the street....what do you pedal( sell)( provide)???...I'll be there Saturday myself shooting (4) categories.

12. HeGlock

HeGlock flyshooter

Ken..Hmmm Elkhart...did not realize you were down the street....

Actually I'm flying to Chicago today and driving over this afternoon. Staff meeting at my location in Elkhart this week! I'm staying in Mishawaka till Friday when I'm driving over to Milwaukee early in the morning courtesy of Hertz. Biz there too. Flying home from Milwaukee. Sometimes things just work out!

13. MisterLady27

MisterLady27

Hello All,

1. The Lady and I and several others plan to travel partway Friday and shoot Saturday.

2. FWIW, there is a Sportsman's Warehouse in New Berlin, WI, just up the road, and I talked to the manager yesterday. I'll have to stop.:supergrin:

ML27

14. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

:dancing:

BTW, anyone who might be familiar with the club have any idea about any vendor(s) appearances at the match?

15. sigfan2340

sigfan2340

I'm glad somebody asked this!

I work for a local gun shop from Racine, Shooter's Sports Center. It's about a half hour drive east from the club. We will have a booth set-up out there all weekend selling ammo, Glock Merchandize and also a couple Glock Armours will be staffed there. I got a quick glance at the ammo pricing for out there and it's not bad. We'll be selling by the box or case. As of last night they weren't planning on bringing any new Glock's out there but I might try to change their mind on that thursday when I work but our stock has been greatly depleted over the past few weeks. Hard to keep a good thing in stock!

For those of you spending the weekend and want some trigger time prior to or even after the match I recommend stopping in there, we have the D1 tombstone targets there. 4900 6 Mile Rd. Racine, WI 53402.

If you stop at the booth or at the shop tell them Tim sent you there, the one who works for them (we have 3 or 4 customers with the same name).

16. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Thanks Tim! Email sent. Tell 'em to bring along some competitively-priced 7151's and I'll snag 4 if they stock 'em.

17. sigfan2340

sigfan2340

Replied to your email Wes but got an out of office reply, I guess you're on your way already!

If anyone that is coming has questions on the area and things to do feel free to shoot me an email or pm. I'm happy to give you any insight I can to the area.

18. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

Anybody have an eating place to meet at Saturday night? I'm traveling this match on Saturday and shooting Sunday. The excitement is building as I work my last night tonight until next week!

19. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Sorry I'll miss ya... getting ready to leave now and shoot in about 6 hours...everyone have a safe round trip and have fun :thumbsup:

20. AJ Dual

AJ Dual

This is too late for the Saturday people, and those on the road, sorry... But GT'er Windplex and I will be there bright and early on Sunday.

Should be interesting, I'll be joining the GSSF when I get there. I hear it's a great time.

I'm the epitome of a "duffer", four girls still in diapers, and too much political activism for the WCCA and now the new WCPS, and zero range-time. I've only got two magazines for my G21, and a box of WWB .45 we'll see if anything embarassing should happen. Fortunately it looks as though the stages don't have quite as many targets as some of the crazy USPSA setups I've seen at Schultz's.

Hopefully I can find a third before the match.