Who's Going To Hallsville,Mo

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by G21H30, Sep 8, 2007.

1. G21H30

G21H30

The wife and I will be attending our 10th Hallsville,Mo. match. We will be shooting G-37's in AM/Civ and COMP on Saturday. MU has a home football game Saturday so I hope everyone made their motel reservations early.

2. ede

ede

i wish someone had mentioned the motels about 5 months ago when i sent in the registration. only room i could find in a motel i wanted to stay in i had to get for 2 nites. i ended up getting a room over a hour from the range.

3. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

I will have to miss the match in Hallsville this year. I'm still trying to heal from a bronchitis infection and will not be able to attend.

Ede, I always stay in Kansas City and drive about an hour and a half to the range. It's not a bad drive. Travel safely and have a good match!!!

Regards,
    Bobby Carver

4. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

The whole gaggle of us will be making this as 2nd stop of our 3rd Annual Lewis & Glock Expedition.

Bobby, rest up and get better soon amigo! I'm sure Team Carver Mounts will be well represented since at least 2 of 'em will be in along with Larry, Annie, Chris & I. (Bet you didn't know they made a full-size mini-Cooper...)

Ed, couldn't find the usual motel in Moberly either (full-up), but we found lodging right in Columbia on I70/US63 which, coming from Brighton as we are, works out great. At this time of year down there, there's always something going on that's college-related. Similar to trying to get room in Ann Arbor during football season. Good luck!

:patriot:

5. ede

ede

i'm staying in wentzville. i think it's around 80-90 minutes frim the range but i get up for work around 2:45 so i'll still get to sleep in and it'll make an easy trip on friday to get there.

6. sailor

sailor

I will not be attending.

7. Lady27

Lady27

We'll be there. Not sure about where our rooms will be as the guys are in charge of that. I will shoot amateur civ and major sub this time with the G17 and the G39. It should be a lot of fun. :)

8. MisterLady27

MisterLady27

Howdy All,

1. Yep, the Lady's shooting MAJSUB for the first time!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

2. "My G39" is in jeporady, no question.

3. Five shooters from NE Iowa! See you there.

ML27