close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who shoot Carter?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by noway, Aug 16, 2012.

1. noway

noway

This should be a 48hours mystery episode.

Who here really thinks this guy off his self in a squad car, when 2 trained officers some how missed a gun, the guy was arrest for small baggies of marijuana?

And then some how magically the police are trying to convince us, he hide a gun on his person or b4 placement in handcuffs while seated in the back of squad car ( we all knows the officer should have conducted a pat-down before seating anybody in a car , but that's another story )

And then the most magical of all events, he can some contort his body to bring a gun to right side of his head ( he's left-handed ) and fire a nice suicide shot
    :shocked:

Do they really think we are that stupid?

I can't wait for the outcome of this event. I see another Trayvon episode in the making :upeyes:

2. G23Gen4TX

G23Gen4TX

3. wprebeck

wprebeck Got quacks?

As I said in the last thread concerning this topic...I see trained officers miss stuff all the time. A few years back, my full time position was working on the booking floor. Part of this job involved searching fresh arrests. One "well trained" officer missed the fifth of gin in the guys waistband. Numerous others have missed knives, weed, crack cocaine, powder cocaine, meth, heroin, etc. There are plenty of instances where street officers miss stuff, including weapons. But, with your vast experience and training in law enforcement, you already knew that.

4. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

IIRC this one. Folks do get guns past a frisk. You really have to do a strip search/bend over/ check each piece of clothing,shoes,etc.etc. Then you might catch almost everything.

Cuffs are not perfect. Folks can pick them/break them. some folks can get hands UNDER rear/legs and cuffs are now in front.
    Just because he has one hand strong side does not mean his backup isn't on other side.

5. sheriff733

sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

I used to work jail booking and would find knives, boxcutters, drugs, guns, and everything in between all the time.

Sometimes, people who would come in with nothing would attempt suicide after they have been booked. Saw a guy hang himself with his shoe string because he got arrested for driving on a suspended license. He wasn't on probation or parole and had no prior history. It happened in similar scenarios more than once. People do dumb **** when confronted with having their freedom taken away, even for the short period of time between being booked, and making bond.

So no, ending it in the back of a cop car if the officer misses a gun is NO stretch of the imagination to me.

Then again, I just realized I'm not wearing my tinfoil...

:tinfoil:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  6. CLoft239

CLoft239 I Like Turtles

7. Ohio Cop

Ohio Cop

I was going to type a lengthy response, but then I realized where this is going. So I'll just go ahead and continue living my life.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

8. sheriff733

sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

People underestimate the range of movement a suspect has while in handcuffs. In fact, I think one of the most severe *** kickings I've ever seen took place by a suspect wearing handcuffs.

9. redbaron007

redbaron007 Some Dude Lifetime Member

10. Huaco Kid

Huaco Kid

Carter shoot me did.

11. ChiefWPD

ChiefWPD

When working narcotics in the 1970s we hit a ground floor dope selling location (yes, we had a warrant). The sgt missed a sawed off shotgun (I found it) hidden in a flower pot.

Sometime later, doing street buy and busts, I grabbed a guy, tossed him in the street, thought he was clean then brought him into the local station house. The sgt I was with (we were part of a team) found a revolver I missed in the guy's pocket.

S*&t happens. Deal with it.

12. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

13. CLoft239

CLoft239 I Like Turtles

Yeah but the problem with that is it discredits his cop hating conspiracy theory...

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".

14. Adjuster

Adjuster

Crazy crap happens. The guy with the hand cuff key necklace shot and killed three cops. The video posted not long ago where the suspect walked up to the police car and slipped his gun on top of the police car tire. I thought that was very clever for a criminal. Luckily for the cops a passerby saw the suspect put the gun on the tire.

/

15. redbaron007

redbaron007 Some Dude Lifetime Member

:animlol: :rofl:

So true!!

:wavey:

red

16. Mushinto

Mushinto Master Member

I think that a more important question is, when are the grammar police going to open up a felony investigation into the slaughter of the English language perpetrated by the OP?

Now, I admit to some "misdemeanor" offenses in this area, but there is a line...

17. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Here's your answer. The autopsy is complete and the death ruled a suicide.

Anyone who has evidence not considered in the autopsy and investigation should feel free to point out why that evidence tells them the results are wrong.

1. Meth head was on meth, diazepam, oxycodone and marijuana.
    2. Meth head shot himself.
    3. 3 Medical examiners agree that meth head shot himself.
    4. Police were able to recreate and demonstrate how the meth head shot himself.

This guy done shoot his self. The End.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  18. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

All modern squad cars have audio recordings.

This will clear the Officers for sure. :thumbsup:

19. CarryTexas

CarryTexas

There was a video going around a few years ago where a guy was in holding. Officers leave the room, He reaches in his pants and pulls out a full sized 1911, sticks it to his temple and pulls the trigger...

Not sure what happened in this case, but it has happened...

20. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

No they don't, but apparently there are recordings in this case, which cleared the officers. Not all have been released to the press.