Who is this road rager man riding SUV with plate number MLP 636?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by latemdaeh, Jan 20, 2010.

1. latemdaeh

latemdaeh

Just saw this at Facebook.

Who is this road rager man riding SUV with plate number MLP 636?

These pictures of a man riding an SUV with plate number MLP 636 threatening another person in another car is now making the rounds on Facebook. This was originally posted online by Ira Panganiban. I don’t have the complete story but apparently the guy in the SUV is threatening him with his gun after a “traffic disagreement”. Very timely for this since Jason Ivler was just recently apprehended in his house. I wonder how long it will take before the man in this picture is identified and maybe caught? If more bloggers and social network people spread this around, then traditional media will definitely pick it up and feature it on the news programs. That would definitely bring all the details out. Here are the complete pictures for your perusal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  2. vega

vega

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010

3. Black_SIR

Black_SIR

starring na po cya sa lahat ng forums ma kotse ma baril pati sa news lalabas na rin daw sa tv

4. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

lets not rush to conclusions yet. I myself had to pull out a gun and point it to another driver, a jeepney driver + 1 cohort, because they tried to attack me armed with lead pipes over a minor traffic altercation 3 years ago.

Luckily, those drivers didn't have digital camera or just didn't have the wits to take my picture with their cellphone cameras or I would easily be the aggressor and the bad guy in that road rage attack.

For all we know, it may have been that the other guy was the aggressor and just the one with the camera so he is the one telling the story.

5. markieboy

markieboy Senior Member

This argument can be used in Jason Ivler's defense, as well.

6. nrmcolt

nrmcolt What?

"Look Ma! The finger!":wow:

7. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

Will the courts accept the photos as evidence?

8. jimbullet

jimbullet

The pics will undoubtedly have weight in court provided that its integrity is unquestionable.

9. CatsMeow

CatsMeow

Provided, of course, that you put the one who took the photos on the witness stand to identify said photos, otherwise they are not admissible.

I took some photos regarding a civil case I was previously handling (at my own expense), then made sure to sign each one and the date it was taken (pre-digital), so they may still be (arguably) admissible if I'm no longer in this world when the photos are presented in court. I don't know what happened to the case afterwards.

Easy to nail someone for illegal possession of firearms, prove possession at the time of arrest, then get a certification from the FED that the gun is not licensed, or if it is, that no PTC or PTT was issued for said firearm.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  10. Black_SIR

Black_SIR

tamam ak sir, pero if ako yung nasa place mo after the incident i would go to a police station then have it blottered na bumunot ako and nakatutok dahil of the attmept they made on me..
    why?? para kung mag file sila case eh naka record an pangyayari, refer na rin sa atty.

btw: ano hitsura ng driver at cohort??? :rofl:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  11. stinger030

stinger030

whether his the aggresor or not, still the during this gun ban we are forbidden to bring our toys, and poke it to anybody out there. with the placement of his trigger finger, he's ready to rock. really would like to know the whole story here.

12. mikey177

mikey177 Remember

Bro Darwin has a point. If we immediately assume that anybody who displays a firearm is by default the "bad guy," then we are no better than the people who believe that all guns are evil and should be banned.

The photo can be interpreted in different ways. It would have been better if the guy with the camera took a video instead. However, until we hear the version of the man with the gun, then we do not have a complete understanding of what really transpired during the incident.

Likewise, while there is in fact a gun ban that prohibits the public at large from carrying firearms (tools, by the way, not toys), there are several groups that may be exempted from the ban, such as members of the CAFGU and individuals with security threats, on a case to case basis.

13. Cooper's Mom

Cooper's Mom

Come on kiddos...if you are not going to use it, then that is brandishing and it is punishable by law here where I live...

14. ans3288

ans3288

here in the philippines, i also know that brandishing a weapon in public is also a criminal offense...

15. jimbullet

jimbullet

If you follow the rules very closely, even military needs a gunban exemption from the commission on elections. Not all LEO's are granted such automatically as well.

16. theTactician

theTactician

could be just a pellet gun.. who knows. hehehe.:rofl:

17. jimbullet

jimbullet

airsoft - but regardless, gun ban includes these.

18. red_toady

red_toady

in a situation like that, i wouldn't assume that what the agressor was holding was less than real steel.

safe to assume that it wasn't. better to be prepared for the worst.

ymmv...

19. mikey177

mikey177 Remember

I'm well aware of what brandishing is. However, the point that is being raised is that we do not have the full details of what transpired and are therefore not in a position to either condemn or condone it based on photographic evidence alone without any sworn eyewitness accounts.

Have we never read or heard of incidents wherein a potentially violent situation involving disparity of force was diffused when the party being intimidated brought out a firearm?

For example, you are going the right way down a very narrow one way street, then another vehicle coming from the wrong way blocks your path. You flash your lights briefly to indicate to the other driver that he is going the wrong way. However, instead of backing up, the occupants of the other vehicle disembark with lead pipes in hand and begin rapidly approaching you with hostile intent written on their faces and demeanor.

You assess that you won't be able to back up fast enough to avoid getting hurt, and determine in that split second you have to decide that the best course of action would be to draw your firearm as a deterrent and, if they persist in advancing, as a final lethal force option.

Now, if someone snapped your photo at the moment when your firearm was drawn, but excluded the guys with the lead pipes from the photo, how would that make you look?

20. vega

vega