Glock Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Liberal Bane
20,358 Posts
Don't know, but they sure seem to have Pinch Sulzberger & The New York Slimes knickers in a knot. Sounds like they could be my kind of people. :dunno:

·
Huge Member
12,239 Posts
Very interesting, thanks for that.

·
Some Dude
7,981 Posts
Interesting read. I was aware of them buying several of these companies, but still didn't see the whole picture.

Time to do some more research.

:wavey:

red

·
Slacked jawed
11,211 Posts
That is interesting.

I like how the New York Times reporter just doesn't get it. For some reason that can't figure out why Cerberus started buying gun and ammo companies in 2007. Hmmm the AWB sunsetting in 2004, the possibility of a democrat wining the whitehouse creating the rise of the 2008-2009 gun and ammo panic, and two wars wouldn't have anything to do with that :whistling:

·
MDW Guns
3,745 Posts
Being only 30 minutes from Windham, I knew plenty of former Bushmaster employees.
I have to say knew and former, since the Freedom Group closed down Bushmaster here in Maine.
Since then Bushmaster are made by DPMS I think and just stamped Bushmaster.
The former owner who sold Bushmaster for 140 Mil. started WW in the same buildings Bushmaster used to be with most of the employees of former Bushmaster.

·
Rimfire 1010101
1,912 Posts
That NY Times article clearly shows no anti-firearms bias whatsoever :upeyes:.

Strip away the anti-firearms bias, and there is some useful info.

·
Adirondacker with a Glock
2,830 Posts
The question was raised: is this a plot by anti gunners to buy up the market and then choke off supply?

"Not to worry!" says the article.

Hmmm. Who wrote the article again?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.