Who is really the RACISTS?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by scottyd2506, Jun 3, 2020.

1. scottyd2506

scottyd2506

No doubt that the officer was wrong who killed George Floyd. The issue is, this happens to ALL ethnic groups and all races. And the MSM try to always make a race issue about it. Not help all people. By far, most police officers are here to help us, there are very few who abuse that powder.

There are times where police also abuse power and innocent people other than African Americans get killed for no reason by police..

You've prob seen the hotel video of an unarmed innocent man who was killed by police.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ooa7wOKHhg

The man was unarmed, a law abiding citizen, who might have been drinking w Friends.
    The police was very aggressive with him almost to a point where they was looking for an excuse to kill him. I believe his only fault was he reached behind his back to pull his sweat pants up (a natural reaction). The guy was begging for his life.

The MSM ignored this video, I think it ws on TMZ only.
    and shown very little on the other networks, a one time thing.

Clearly this happens to whites as well, maybe more than we think, but when ones sends a vid to the news, they throw it away, doesn't help their narrative of divide and create HATE.

Let us Reverse this situation and put a black man in his spot.
    Imagine a black man begging for his life and a white police officer shoot him anyways.

THe MSM would be all over it, there would be 10x more rioting than the George Floyd case.
    Where was ANIFTA and BLM for this man? to make sure the officers would be charged. The police who shot the man in the hotel was not charged.

Most of the protests I see are a mix of blacks and white liberals... would this be the same for this guy in the hotel, if the MSM showed it? Would we see millions of blacks marching for this white victim as we see whites marching for Floyd???

This seems to be more about Racial favoritism than helping victims all all races.

"We should be untouchable because we are black" vs "We will protest all of any race, to make sure police brutality doesn't happen, no matter what color you are."

Yes there is Racists in American, but no more whites than blacks.

2. GlockAndMan

GlockAndMan

There is no honesty within the black community, or in the mass media. What's happening is plain cheating. It's a pretext to loot. One may predict that from now on the looting will become common place. It's a desegregation Step 2.

3. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

The difference is; when white people see other white people get shot by the cops, the first thing they do is try and find out what actually happened. Me for instance, I look at the person's history. The cops and the decedent. Did the cop(s) follow department protocol? Does the shooter have many complaints from contacts and/or other officers? Was the decedent a career criminal? Were they a druggie? Are police constantly in contact with them? Were they drunk or high at the time and did they not follow orders? If any or all of those questions about the decedent are answered yes, then I'm usually gonna side with the cops if said cops followed department protocols.
    POC don't care about the facts. They hate cops because they believe that "whitey" is out to get them. They believe all the POC in the jails are there because "the man" put them there. You know, the courts are run by the KKK right? They believe every bad thing that happens to them or their race as a whole is "whitey's" fault.

4. Pete perfection

Pete perfection

This guy before he was shot was firing a rifle outside his hotel window. It was found to be a BB gun but was called in by many concerned citizens as a real gun.

5. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

I agree that the reaching behind could have easily been to grab a gun. If I had a gun modified with (paint pellet adapter, I forget term). I could easily shoot the person (with simulation gun) holding me at gunpoint before he could fire. (If it costs the person playing Officer $1000 if he fires and my hand is empty). Action beats reaction. This person was warned many times, he said he understood. Me I’m going flat, hands out. I will take a nap as they yell themselves horse.

robhic likes this.
  6. Sechott

Sechott

He was not firing it, he was seen holding thu the window.

7. Sechott

Sechott

I hope that cops who defend this cop's action, would invite him to apply to their police department. I'm sure he is still looking for a job.

8. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

If there is no honesty in the black community, where is the honesty? White community? Asian community?

Your reply is ignorant and because you think there is no honesty within the black community.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  9. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Can you admit that the blacks mobs attacking whites during these riots are racists?

billy_56081, Cambo and G17Jake like this.
  10. Gauss Rifle

Gauss Rifle

Racism is not exclusive to white people. Likewise, not all black people are thugs/criminals and not all cops are racists/murderers. However, as humans, we are unfortunately pre-programmed to be cautions, fearful or even hostile toward that which we do not understand or that which does not look like us. Nearly everyone has preconceived notions about other races. This is why people start to get agitated when non-English speakers speak to each other in their own language. It's also why when I walk into a predominately white area, I get weird looks followed by a nervous smile and a wave. Luckily, in most instances, after a brief conversation, they ease up when they realize I'm "safe". I've also obviously never been killed by the police. That's the power of diplomacy.

The only way to fix this mess is to do ALL of the following...

1) Repeal Qualified Immunity and all related provisions so that police and government officials are held to the same legal and constitutional standards as regular citizens. No one should be above the law and no one should have the power to injure you, kill you or violate your constitutional rights via malice or poor judgement without facing the same consequences that you; the citizen would face for the same actions.

2) Minimize the government handout system (wellfare, food stamps, etc.) and replace it with better education with emphasis on critical thinking skills and how to not screw your life up. The truth is, most Americans really don't learn anything of substantial value past the 4th grade and remain mentally unequipped to look at situations rationally to determine a path to the best outcome. This is a big part of why so many people lack economic skills and why "feelings" are used to make and justify unconstitutional laws.

3) People everywhere need to be broken of their entitlement complexes and and learn to mind their own business. We all have rights but our rights end when they cause harm or infringe on those of someone else. There are quite a few people who don't understand this concept; as evidenced by how many Bernie Sanders supporters and gun control advocates there are. This issue been around for a while but it's gotten much worse in recent years.

There is much more that needs to be done but this is the meat and potatoes of the issue.

Wayne02, R.B. Riddick and MtnBiker like this.
  11. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Aaaaaand, he's gone.

G17Jake likes this.
  12. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Clearly justified, thanks for being an idiot. I suppose in your perfect world they'd let a guy draw a gun and fire off a few rounds in a hotel, because he might be too drunk or stupid to follow simple instructions?

billy_56081 and DonGlock26 like this.
  13. Dave514

Dave514

I see honesty in a lot of places. Just not enough places.
    20200601_193453.jpg

JimWillson, G17Jake and reniram like this.
  14. LAWDOGKMS

LAWDOGKMS

I think BLM are the racists and this smart young lady takes the words out of my mouth:
    View: https://youtu.be/ylAh9VjLTiU

15. reniram

reniram

Who are the real racists? Short answer - democrats and the MSM (but I repeat myself).

billy_56081, G17Jake and DonGlock26 like this.
  16. Dave514

Dave514

R.B. Riddick likes this.
  17. DNA

DNA

mmexport1591189385798.jpg I'll just leave this here.

Dan

Tuscany and JimWillson like this.
  18. NJ1911

NJ1911

I don't currently see the issue as a racial issue. I see it as a group of people with a culture of no responsibility and no accountability. Their main problem stems from their own behavior and poor choices. Of course, this culture has been bread and condoned for years by the very leftist/Democrat politicians they continually support. There is simply no reasoning with them when they deny the actual facts that have lead to their situation.

I have always said, if someone is driving down the road and is pulled over simply because they are black, that is wrong. But if you have an interaction with the police because you are committing a crime, on drugs, etc. then you have to look at your choices that lead to that initial law enforcement contact. At that point it doesn't matter what color the offender or officer is. You put yourself in that situation. We need to stop focusing on color and focus more on asking hey, why was this person dealing with the police in the first place.

Little Joe likes this.
  19. norton

norton

I had a Professor in College-it was a Conservative College but we had a sprinkling of liberal professors. He was definitely a lefty. It was a Humanities class.
    He stated quite clearly we are all racists in one form or another. Those who think they aren't are just kidding themselves. This goes for people of all genders, races, religions.
    This was in the 1970's.

20. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

What does that have to do with my reply? We both know your reply is not relevant to my reply or @GlockAndMan’s post.