Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've watched the videos of Dr. John Campbell that are posted every day and he seems to be a very wise man. But I can't find out anything in google about him. Are there any links to who he actually is and anything about his credentials? Just curious.

·
Mentally Frozen
28,590 Posts
I saw he has a facebook page and he had a video on DU.

Reactions: nrajeff

·
Registered
21,753 Posts
IMO, he has been the right man in the right place. I have learned a lot from his videos.

·
Registered
9,253 Posts
Someone here, I think PicardMD, said he's a phd but something in the nursing field. Not exactly a qualified virologist or epidemiologist it seems.

From his Amazon author bio: "Dr. John Campbell is a Senior Lecturer in Nursing studies at the University of Cumbria. He has been a clinical nurse and a nurse tutor for over 30 years."

·
Registered
21,753 Posts

·
Registered
21,753 Posts
I like his videos. He is not a doctor. That could be a plus ;)
I think he has a degree as a doctor of nursing, not a doctor doctor though.

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
I think he has a degree as a doctor of nursing, not a doctor doctor though.
I dont Have to be a”doctor, doctor, doctor” to know that when you tell me, as an example, that biology/ gender are a choice is a load of BS…

just like when they told us to wash out hands for 20sec to kill covid…really? Wash our hands for exactly the same amt of time you always have- and this is new covid info..,don’t wear masks- they don’t help…you must wear a face covering, a mesh mask will save you all…”

don’t need to be a Dr- just have common sense

·
NRA Benefactor
7,450 Posts
www.forbes.com/sites/johnscottlewinski/2020/02/07/uk-doctor-uses-youtube-to-treat-panic-of-coronavirus-myths/?sh=2bb2a29a2c51

"Enter John Campbell – medical teacher and author coming to the world via social media from his home in northern England. His YouTube channel offered simple, educational videos filled with basic information on a variety of topics for students and anyone with a passing medical interest — until the daily news filled with stories about the international Coronavirus spread. "

"There’s no air of profiteering about Campbell’s efforts. His videos are free to watch. You won’t find garish banner ads screaming at visitors to visit his homepage or to spend money on his books. His Coronavirus posts don’t begin with the sort of ads that monetize YouTube efforts. He doesn’t push a Twitter feed, a Facebook page or an Instagram grid. The only indication that his videos lead to a business is a tiny link tagged to his banner image. "

1 - 11 of 11 Posts