close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

who has the best price on g 35?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by thedave8, Mar 24, 2010.

1. thedave8

thedave8

I am now addicted to Glocks.My next is a 35, but i have seen a great variation in price. Who has the best price????thanks

2. RedHaze

RedHaze Handgunner

GSSF. Or search the used market...

3. Marc1956

Marc1956 CLM #66

What RedHaze was trying to tell you in a very few words is this: Spend $35 and join the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation. From them, request a Glock pistol certificate which will allow you to purchase your pistol from a participating Glock dealer. You will pay considerably less this way even with the $35 membership fee. Plus, you are supporting the awesome GSSF club! Hope this helps and good luck! No offense, RedHaze! :wavey:

4. thedave8

thedave8

thanks , was planning on joining......they sell pistols from their site?

5. Marc1956

Marc1956 CLM #66

No they do not. GSSF is a Glock enthusiasts group working to help Glock owners get more enjoyment out of their firearms and join together in friendly competitions. Glock does not sell firearms directly to individuals but they will provide you (as a courtesy) a Glock certificate which you can use at a participating Glock dealer to help you get a great price on the Glock of your choice. Finding a participating dealer near you may be a problem, but they have an extensive list of dealers for you to choose from. The prices usually are the same as what a Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) will pay. As a member, you may be entitled to one certificate per year. Used mine last year to purchase a G26 for $424 including tax. Brand new! Hard to beat that! Good luck! :supergrin:

6. thedave8

thedave8

checked the list of dealers......closest is 2 hrs away...arghhhhh:crying:

7. drdriller

drdriller

tagged for future reference

8. Roarak

Roarak

34's and 35's are the hardest models to find right now. Check your local dealers first, then try online. Buds Gunshop is a pretty huge online retailer and the have great prices. You could also try Summit Gunbroker. Alot of us in the OK area have ordered from him and hes been great.

Go local first if at all possible.

And just to brag, i picked up my new g34 today. Vanek trigger and Warren/Sevigny sights already on the way. Wee!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  9. W4CNG

W4CNG

They have a list of Dealers in your state that have the Guns at GSSF (read that at Law officers Prices sold to Civilians) in their store. Call them before going as some may not have a G35 in stock, but they can get it for you. I love mine with the 3.5 connector that is 4.5lbs and two aftermarket barrels.

10. Stuntman_Mike

Stuntman_Mike /̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

Best price is buying one from a private seller. I doubt a shop is going to back off the price considering the long slides are a deal at full MSRP.

For example:

I paid $600+ for my G34 new at the shop.

I paid $450 cash for my G35 NIB from a LEO. He bought it a year ago and never shot it = win for me.

11. Marc1956

Marc1956 CLM #66

+1 on Mark at Summit Gun Broker! Contact him and see if he can order one for you. However, as Roarak mentioned, try to find one locally as well. Bud's Gunshop is another quality online seller also. Plus, a two hour drive with your brand new Glock by your side ain't bad! I've done it! Good luck. :wavey:

12. Marc1956

Marc1956 CLM #66

New Info from Glock! Here is a response I received from Donna with GSSF. Seems like the Glock Certificate program has changed and now you only need your GSSF membership card. The listed price for a G35 through this program is $507 plus tax. Here is the email I received from GSSF:

The pistol purchase program has changed, you will no longer need a certificate to purchase a GLOCK. You will need a member card. If you have lost your member card please send an email to gssf@glock.us to request a new one. If you have not received one you will need to wait for that to arrive.

Take a look at our website www.gssfonline.com , click on the link “Hot Topics” and then on the link for the purchase program. All of the instructions and pricing are listed there.

You can purchase 1 GLOCK every year as long as you remain a current member.

Donna

13. thedave8

thedave8

NICE!!!!!!!!!:wow:

14. thedave8

thedave8

thats good news!!!!thanks to all for the help!!!!