Glock Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Bite The Pain
12 Posts
Both my 21 and 30 have a lasermax internal laser and a StreamLight TLR-1 tac light. I really like the laser being internal because I can holster the weapon in a standard holster and still have the laser function. I generally wear cargo pants so throwing the TLR-1 in my pocket if I go out late at night is no big deal. Takes about 3 seconds to attach it.

· Bite The Pain
12 Posts
Exactly...it just isnt practical to carry a Glock with a light mounted on it concealed. Even in a holster made for it I dont find it comfortable. This is why I love LaserMax.

· Bite The Pain
12 Posts
That Springfield operator is really really nice. As far as 1911s go I think those things are tops as looks go...even nicer than most kimbers ive seen.

· Bite The Pain
12 Posts
I really like how the bottom of a TLR-1 is flush with the bottom of the trigger guard on my 21 and 30...the TLR-2 just doesnt look as good in my opinion (what does that really matter though.) I am buying my old man a 21 for christmas and will probably get him a TLR-2 for it as well....cant afford to do a LaserMax and TLR-1 on it or I would. So I was wondering how well the TLR-2 keeps its settings when you take it on and off of the gun. Does it require frequent realignment or will it keep its settings. BTW the old man is a diehard 1911 freak and this will be his first GLOCK ...lets hope I can show him the way of the modern combat pistol!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.