Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who has a Glock 45 Gap pistol and how do u like it?i am thinking of getting one after shooting one today.....any advice?:wavey:shot a 37 today it was very good in the recoil dept and themost accurate glock ive ever shot..i have a lnib glock 26, w 5 mags if anyone wants to tradea38 or 39WELL I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A GLOCK 38 YESTERDAY.....THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP..

·
20,408 Posts
My advice is get one. I go one of the first G37's in September 2003, and the first G38 in February 2005. They are my two favorite Glocks. The G39 is next on my list. I use the G38 for competition and carry. Visit our Bull Dawgs Club here on G/T.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
G38 here... I cannot give it enough praise. I bought mine without ever having fired a .45 GAP and was VERY pleasantly surprised with its accuracy and forgiving, mild recoil.

·
NRA Member
275 Posts
G37 & G39 here - love them both. Get one, you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
13,446 Posts
at one time i had all of them. i think they're the best and most accurate glocks you can get. i only got rid on mine to simplify loading and the use the g22 which has a wider application range for me.

·
907 Posts
I bought a G-37 in 2004 and think it's a great pistol.
One thing you will hear from all Gap owners is accuracy,I shoot it better than any other gun I own.
I buy ammo in bulk online and order the Gap/10mm stuff at the same time
The Gap line is also the best looking models that Glock offers IMO

·
NRA Life Member
373 Posts
I got a G39 a few months ago, and I'm already contemplating my next Glock in .45GAP. Ammo may or may not be easy to find at your local brick-and-mortar retailers, but you can find it online at sites like ammoman, ammunition to go, outdoor marksman to name just a few.

·
NRA Member
2,412 Posts
I have the G39, and use it as my EDC gun.

Most people who shoot them love them; most people who hate them have never tried them. Makes you wonder what their motives are.

If I ever get rid of it, it'll be because my wife and I consolidate down to one caliber; she's probably not going to use anything that starts with .4, so it'd be 9mm instead of .45GAP. :crying:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have all three!

My advice is: if you are into Glocks and you don't mind buying more ...

then, start with the G37, because you will need the G38 in short time. If you just want one, then go for the G38.

My favorite is the G39.

Otto

·
Registered
734 Posts
I have a G37 and its by far one one of my favourite pistols. You really need to find a range that will rent you one and put a hundred rounds through it. That will sell you on them.

·
John 3:16
6,561 Posts
I really like my G37, Im hoping the 45gap round will get more popular so ammo for it is easier to find.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Recoil: Win Ranger 230grain.
I can describe the recoil as a mild push with no where the snap of the 40S&W. But way below the push of the 45acp. It's incredibly smooth.

I copied this from an old post and can't recall the poster. Is the above description accurate? I've never shot a 45GAP but I really like shooting 1911's. This thread has got my attention. :cool:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts