Glock Talk banner

Who had the best price for G43

3764 19
A family member wishes to buy a G43. Who has them available and best price?
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Just sayin'
4,680 Posts
I'd suggest waiting if all possible to purchase a wildly popular item such as the Glock 43. Not worth paying top dollar until things settle down. Mi dos centavos.

· Registered
59,814 Posts
Around here they have been scarce or desirable enough that I have not seen any less than 550 or so except blue label ones. My guess is waiting might save some money.

· Right wing nut
9,451 Posts
Search Slick Guns, Buds, Grab a Gun, and Big Daddy's.

ETA: grab a gun is in DFW so you would have to pay sales tax.

· Registered
621 Posts
Another happy customer who paid $358 (blue label price) for my new G43 from GT Distributors. I got on the list right after they announced the release of the gun and had it in hand on April 30. (I am pretty sure it was the 30th of April; give a or take a day or two; I slept since then.

· Registered
3,492 Posts
Try the "Gunwatcher" web sight. It will find what you want PDQ and show you the price. Then it's up to you to contact whoever they illustrate and get one bought. You will need a local FFL dealer to handle the transfer for you, but that's pretty easy to do.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.