Who conceal carries a 19 everyday

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by GlockPreacher, Mar 12, 2010.

1. GlockPreacher

GlockPreacher

...and what do you use? Pics would be nice.

I conceal carry a Kel Tec PF9 everyday using an IWB, but that gun is a lot smaller and easier to conceal. I know there are many different types out there, but I want to know who carries it every single day, what is your favorite position to carry it, and which type of holster is it?

2. Strahley

Strahley

*waves hand*

In the colder months I use my SIG conceal carry jacket or shoulder holster. If not those, or during the warmer months, I found this holster to use

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemDetail.aspx?sku=ZAA-932

It conceals very nice, is sturdy, and I can wear it with just about anything, even gym shorts. I can also hide my P220 in there (though the end of the slide sticks out a little bit)

3. rappa29

rappa29 JAFO

I don't anymore. When I did I used a CompTac CTAC and a Wilderness Instructor's belt or Rafter S leather gun belt. Carried at 3-3:30 position.

That was a while back and my EDC and carry position has changed.

4. scprotector1

scprotector1 LoneStarGlocker

I do will post pics of my rig later but i use an MTAC Spartan with a Wilderness 5 stitch instructors belt 1.75 width too

5. Jeff82

Jeff82 NRA Benefactor CLM

6. TDR

TDR

I carry my 19 every day, I use a Blackhawk SERPA Concealment holster on my belt. I really like the SERPA.
    In the winter I wear my short leather jacket and in the summer I cover it with my shirt.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  7. sonoma

sonoma

I carry either a G17 or G19 almost everyday.I use a Milt sparks versa max 2 in the winter and a Milt sparks summer special 2 in the summer.I am left handed and i carry them at 9 o clock.

8. flieger67

flieger67

I just started carrying a 19 concealed, so I'm a rookie at this. I'm using a Desantis Tuck-This II right now but have a Galco Skyops on order, as I want to try that one. Currently, I'm putting the Desantis at about the 8 o'clock position (I'm left-handed). For reference, I'm 5'10" and weigh about 140 lbs, so I need to wear loose shirts to conceal it and keep the holster fairly far around to the back to keep printing to a minimum.

9. irish_ironsight

irish_ironsight

ME :wavey:

As for which holster, a Galco "cop series" it's an owb which suits me fine, if I need to cover it I just pull a shirt out to cover the frame. otherwise it just sits there covered by a light jacket.

10. fgutie35

fgutie35

I wear mine with a DeSantis Tuck this II. I usually wear jeans, and a light cotton black T-shirt or cammo. It hides very well and use it on a three O'clock. I'm ordering a M-Tac cause the DeSantis is kind of thick for my taste. Also the back of the glock stabs my ribs when I sit down (unpotected).

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  11. kirbydr1

kirbydr1

Anyone use a supertuck with their 19?

12. 1SGMP

1SGMP Veteran

I just recently retired my G-19 , Now I carry a G-32 357 Sig, Same size 2 less rounds in the Mag. I carry it in a TT Gunleather Hi Ride pancake holster. Awesome leather holster, Conceals well. I carry this daily regardless of the weather or clothing. Occasionally I can be found carrying a G-26.

13. The Habit

The Habit كافر

I used to carry my G23 every day in a Galco Matrix M7X OWB holster. My G36 now rides in the same holster. I don't do IWB.

14. akgunnut

akgunnut

I carry a 19 usually and been using the Smart Carry holster for a week now and looks like it is going to become my new EDC system for the summer season unless I open carry.

15. js0ne

js0ne

16. mo.glocker

mo.glocker

+1000,i use the spartan.its the best of both worlds,thin like the supertuck but small like the mtac i dont even know im hauling around a 23 in my pants:supergrin:

17. bstock

bstock

M-Tac at about 3:30-4. just bought a g27 w/.357 sig barrel and will be carring that in the same spot, in the same holster for summer.

18. bandmasterjf

bandmasterjf

I do. It works well

19. unklechuckles19

unklechuckles19

I CCW my 19 in a CB Supertuck when I go out, and love it. I'm a big guy, 6'1" and around 280lbs and with a jeans and a hoody in the winter you can't see a thing. Summer time I carry the same, just with an un-tucked t-shirt. Summer time it prints a little bit, but that's just my beer gut pushing against it.

20. dday27

dday27

My G19 was my EDC until I bought my G38