close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

White Water Kayak

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Nikwho, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Nikwho

Nikwho

I have a Perception Mr. Clean WW Kayak. Its in great shape. Only normal minor surface scratches. Also have Skirt. $300 for the boat alone or $350 with brand new Pro-tec helmet(L)$50 and brand new (L/XL) Lotus Designs Life jacket $100. I have already sold my paddle, so i dont have one to include with the boat.

2. xrmattaz

xrmattaz

Do you have a pic, Nik?

I have a G39 .45 GAP as new. I just picked it up and have not fired. It's not a 9mm, but perfect shape with box and all the goodies.

Also have a beautiful SIG P225 in 9mm.

Will your kayak fit my six foot five inch self?

I'm in Prescott. :)

3. Nikwho

Nikwho

honestly, it would be a little tight for somebody that is 6'5". I would be willing to make a trade with you. I am 6'1" and fit well in it. The seat is adjustable and sill go back further. I would love a G39 and would also consider a trade for the sig. Lwt me know if you would want to come take a look. I will take a picture with my cell phone right now and get it to you. thanks.....

4. Nikwho

Nikwho

here are some pics. i just messed with it a little bit and there is a decent amount of adjustment in the seat still. I think that you could fit no problem, its just a matter of getting in, in the right position. Perhaps i could meet you somewhere between us.