White supremacists and racist terrorists pose greatest risk of violence, FBI warns

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Out West

Out West Just lack finishing up

In all my years I have never met a white supremacist. These guys must be the stealthiest political organization ever. Given that, and just based on my small perspective, it's hard for me to imagine this group having much influence on anything.

2. Kalmah

Kalmah Supreme Member

I read lots of comments on news websites. The left absolutely, positively believe right-wing fringe groups are far, far more dangerous than any group on the left. And they always use Charlottesville as an example to "prove" their point.

One member of a fringe right-wing group running amok and killing someone with his car proves that all right-wingers are inherently violent.

But thousands of unhinged left-wingers rioting and burning down neighborhoods in cities all around the country... well, that doesn't prove anything.

3. B C

B C

Coming out and saying that after everything we just witnessed is a troll move. We all know it's a lie. We just saw the real threat. Democrats.

4. Gundude

Gundude

Police are just awful. FBI is police, right? Defund them all.

5. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

So those are all white supremacists who have taken over those seven blocks of Seattle?

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

6. Gundude

Gundude

I do find some irony in the fact that when a law enforcement department is unfair to white people, it's a corrupt, deep state, dangerous institution, but when a law enforcement department is unfair to black people, it's just a few bad apples and the statistics don't really back up the fact that it's systemically unfair.

7. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Liberals 'R Bad!!!!

I got to hand it to these white supremacist groups, they're causing so much havoc and are the greatest threat to America but they've managed to keep every facet of their existence, other than their proclivity for Hawaiian shirts, a big secret.

Plus I heard a white supremacist took over six blocks in downtown Atlanta...

JimWillson and JFrame like this.
  8. PrescottGlock

PrescottGlock

I just wish white people would stop looting, rioting and killing when any issue involving police and a white suspect comes to light.

serve_and_protect and JimWillson like this.
  9. BigBluefish

BigBluefish

10. BigBluefish

BigBluefish

Hawaiian shirts are so yesterday. And they are too blingy. All the sophisticated, urban white supremacists are wearing Untuckit shirts, now.

Rotn1 likes this.
  11. Pluto57

Pluto57

The FBI has zero credibility and a leftist agenda, so this is hardly surprising.

Rotn1, Timmeh and serve_and_protect like this.
  12. Gundude

Gundude

True, we keep our fantasies of violent revolt amongst ourselves in meaningless internet forums. Maybe the answer is just more internet forums for black people to vent in.

13. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

Maybe the FBI could have prevented the 9/11 attacks, the Boston bombing, the Fort Hood shooting, and many other terrorists attacks, if they spent less time virtue signaling and more time actually doing their job.

14. Borg Warner

Borg Warner

15. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Whomever in the pathetic FBI leadership that puts out this load of crap needs to get their heads out of their asses.

happyguy likes this.
  16. Dreamaster

Dreamaster

If it were even HALF true there would be dead bodies all over the streets. Makes me sick to see the FBI willfully involved in political propaganda. Given that they tried to overthrow a duly elected president, they truly should be dismantled and disbanded.