close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

"White Lives Matter" Nationalist Rally In Virginia

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by JBnTX, Aug 12, 2017.

1. JBnTX

JBnTX

This is so messed up from both sides of the argument.

1. Why do white (American) nationalist always have to align themselves with symbols and ideology that is considered racist, like Confederate flags and NAZI emblems?

They're not winning support by doing that. Get rid of the damn Confederate flags.

2. They put the National Guard on standby for a "few hundred" white nationalists, but thousands of "Black Lives Matter" people march all across this country and the National Guard was never even mentioned.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/1...tandby-for-unite-right-rally-in-virginia.html

Hundreds of white nationalists – and those who oppose them -- were expected for a “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday after a federal judge’s ruling Friday cleared the way for the event.

On Friday night, marchers holding tiki torches and chanting “White lives matter!” in front of a statue of university founder Thomas Jefferson were confronted by protesters.

After fights broke out, police dispersed the crowd, claiming it was an unlawful assembly.

2. thewitt

thewitt

As long as the politically correct continue to support domestic terrorist groups like BLM, you can expect this to continue.

The symbolism is part of the message.

"You want to preach division, we will bring you real division."

10or45, Dan Murphy, Bill1954 and 23 others like this.

3. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

Watching JB...Wonder which side is pro-Police and fighting `for the Police`...law and order and preservation of American history?:dunno:

4. steve4102

steve4102

The only reason the confederate flag is a symbol of racism is because the left says so.

The left also says that the American Flag is a symbol of racism and white supremacy, should we refrain from flying her as well?

I personally don't give two ****s what the left says

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  5. "Doc" Cavalry

"Doc" Cavalry MAJ (USA Ret.)

This is completely unhelpful. This one rally will be used to eclipse every black lives matter and antifa riot. The average IQ of the nation just went down.

Bill1954, Neldon, Dcc65 and 24 others like this.
  6. Big Dog Dad

Big Dog Dad NRA Patriot Life Member

How dare the news interrupt the huff and puff "nuclear war is imminent with mushroom head" rhetoric with some Soros sponsored BLM riot that is actually happening in this country? The politically incorrect white folks are acting up again. OK, sarcasm off.

-=BDD=-

Bill1954, Neldon, sdjd and 4 others like this.
  7. refugeepj

refugeepj

all attention whores.
    get a damn job.
    stop the BS!

8. powernoodle

powernoodle

I'm not following this non-event, and don't care. While we should be aware of current events, we only lend gravitas to knuckleheads of every ilk when we respond to them or engage in extended internet rants about them. They should be dismissed as idiots and minimized. And by allowing boneheads to enter our brains and control our thoughts, we are giving them power to which they are not entitled. Acknowledge them, dismiss them as vacuous morons, and then quickly return to the happy, confident, productive, Godly life of an American Patriot. They are a mere schmear on the toilet paper of American culture, and will soon fade on the dung heap of history.

Dcc65, hooligan74, Eagle02 and 6 others like this.
  9. JFrame

JFrame

Hell -- I wouldn't be surprised if George Soros funded both this rally and the counter-rally... o_O

10. garya1961

garya1961

My Great Great Grandpa died fighting for the CSA. Am I suppose to forget about him and the flag he died fighting for just because some deranged leftist wants to pervert history?

11. redrick

redrick

I am near the Richmond area , while I was reading this , I heard on the radio that there are fights going on there now .

They had a KKK protest there about 2 weeks ago and the only ones the police had trouble with were the counter protesters . Most of them I saw on the news were white also .

I saw on the news that it cost the city $30 thousand dollars plus for that protest .

I took a political phone pole yesterday and the last question the woman asked me was about removing our Civil War statues in Richmond . One of the choices was , should the city be spending money on the schools instead of removing the statues ( Richmond schools are in bad shape ) . That was my choice and the black woman giving the survey agreed .

My great , great , great , grandfather also fought in the Civil War . He enlisted when he was 19 years old , on 06-06-1861. He served in Company H , 2nd Cavalry Regiment North Carolina .

Years ago they put up a statue of Arthur Ash and they have one of Bo Jangles and they just put up one for Maggie Walker a few weeks ago . Can't we have a few Civil War statues . The street that they are on was voted one of the most beautiful streets in America a few years ago and that is saying something when you look at most of Richmond .

There will be a lot more trouble when they take down the Civil War statues in Richmond . It would not surprise me if people were killed and I will be there with a Confederate flag in my hands . It's Heritage not hate .

Dan Murphy, Bill1954, Neldon and 12 others like this.
  12. Random

Random Black Nationalist

We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!

hooligan74, sdjd, plp and 4 others like this.
  13. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

That is not at all far fetched.

Dan Murphy, sdjd, JMag and 5 others like this.
  14. Christian Wolff

Christian Wolff

15. JFrame

JFrame

If the whole intent is to divide America, I can certainly see Soros doing it.

Fund executives under Soros have donated to the campaign coffers of people like John McCain and Lindsey Graham. We have to see past the left-right paradigm to something much bigger and broader.

Bill1954, Snowman92D, hogship and 4 others like this.
  16. JBnTX

JBnTX

The Civil War is over. Put the flag away.

...AND no leftist is perverting history in this story.
    It's the far right that's waving the Confederate flags.

I consider myself extreme far right, but even I'm smart enough to realize that we need to distance ourselves from that damn flag if we're ever going to gain any support for our cause.

hooligan74 and hurley842002 like this.
  17. TxGun

TxGun

Obviously, there are different standards at work defining what is "hate" and who is "violent". If this were a BLM march, or a LBTQ (etc., etc) march, or an anti-Trump rally it would be perfectly fine and any attendant violence would be blamed by the Left and the MSM on "close-minded, hateful Nazis" who might dare to express a different point-of-view. The standard rule for protest activities, the one we are lectured we must accept, is: the Left can't hate; the Right always hates.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    sheriff tom, Dcc65, treg and 5 others like this.
  18. Christian Wolff

Christian Wolff

That is very possible, and it would make many Americans uncomfortable because they have been betrayed on both sides.

19. IvanVic

IvanVic

You really don't think these people exist?

20. thewitt

thewitt

The confederate flag is not a perversion if history, it IS a major part of our history.