White House confirms it tied Ukraine aid to help in pursuing conspiracy theory on DNC hack

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by R.B. Riddick, Oct 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

It was not an exact quote and was a short summary. President Trump asked for a favor:

A285412B-0C9B-4FA5-9B7B-DEC9AF5FF7CE.png

You ignored or missed this key point in your reply

President Trump names the “Bidens”

FADCDB2D-A293-4996-8332-A5B030C3493D.png

If you actually read the complete document, you would know my post was a quick summary and not an actual quote.

2. Intolerant

Intolerant

Quid Pro Quo: A Latin phrase meaning "something for something"
    Trump did not break any rules or laws. It IS, HIS job, to keep america safe.
    He most certainly CAN ask ANY country to look into wrong doing.

The leftist loonies need to be ALL exposed, then eliminated!
    They are the reason we are in this mess to start with!

3. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

I am actually calling BS on those claims because there was not 3 official impeachment votes or charges against President Trump.

Edit:

You are partially correct because there was a single attempt by the Dems:

December 2017 resolution of impeachment failed in the House by a 58–364 margin.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  4. arkdweller22

arkdweller22 Cuhootnified Roamer

Those are the same exact portions of the transcript that I posted and they show clearly there was no favor to look into the Bidens as you so deceitfully posted. That was not a summary, it was a lie.
    It should not surprise me that you try to obfuscate your deceit by calling it a summary. You could at least have the decency to say you were confused or mistyped. Geez...

My post on the subject showed the "favor" was about the Crowdstrike server. Yet you state that I "ignored" it. Did you even read it or are you again, lying?
    Your copy shows the exact same thing. The mention of the Bidens was in the context of Biden's open bragging of his corruption. Same as my post.

So you're making my point and claiming the opposite is true. Not surprising I guess.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  5. arkdweller22

That's rich, lazy and ever so convenient. You calling something BS when that's all you've posted here.

I guess it's all you have, a call. Your claims have been proven BS with facts, you make a "call".

6. Taz

Taz

Awesome. Thanks for clearing that righty up. I didn’t realize your stance was that we are just into a 3 year inquisition. At least I know where you stand now.

7. arkdweller22

Thanks for the honest effort. However:
    January 2018 resolution of impeachment 705 failed in the House by a 66-355 margin.
    July 2019 resolution of impeachment 498 failed in the House by a 95-332 margin.

Not partially right, completely right.

8. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

Sorry, I do not have the same faith in President Trump on our gun RIGHTS. His history on guns (before and after becoming the President) speaks for itself.

9. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

Nice job! You moved the goal post and I bit. You are referencing individual efforts and my point of reference are the moves by the Speaker. Yes, you are correct.

10. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

Well time will tell about President Trump and our guns, but please answer my question.

If your guns are so important to you, why would you fight so hard against a questionable individual and go full bonkers in supporting known 2A destroyers.

I personally am not concerned with Trump, but a Pres Lizzie scars the **** out of me!

No more deflection, your posts have been made and are available to everyone. We've read your anti- Trump rants and can be no back peddling.

What's in it for you?

PS: what has he signed that has taken anything away, you'r bump stock?

ETA (spelling correction.)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  11. 686 AR15 G17Fan

686 AR15 G17Fan

Your forehead has to be spewing blood by now. The answer to all your questions can be summed with "Trump bad, end of story"

Doesn't matter that the Dems have expressly said what they will try to do to our gun rights. For some reason they ignore that crap while being outraged over what Trump may/could/might/possibly do. Yeah, I wasn't happy about the bumpstock ban, but at least he never said "If you like your bumpstock, you can keep your bumpstock"

12. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

Wow! That was a close one!!

13. PatinAz

PatinAz

His refusal to answer this question speaks volumes of this troll. Even though he is active here whining about the g7 summit.

Doc McGlock likes this.
  14. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier NRA Benefactor

There is nothing wrong about pointing out the dangers of another gun law.
    I will protest any President's gun laws. When the next Liberal is elected we are handing them a loaded gun. They will use the Executive Order to Ban anything. Why not Ban new gun laws?:flag:

[email protected]@t likes this.
  15. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

Patin,

He's so far into his delusion .........and part truths, he can't keep up.

I just don't get coming to a place where you are the minority .........and attempting to sway fairly informed people into believing the left's lies!

His (.........and all of his troll buddies goal is to pile rocks of deceit on the trump train tracks.

But it ain't gonna work, because there is way too much momentum and not enough rocks.

The trolls know that the tsunami is a comin and there's no stopping it.

MAGA/KAG mfer!

[email protected]@t and PatinAz like this.
  16. Pistolay

Pistolay Wut? Silver Member

Your original post makes the claim that Mulvaney admitted to a quid pro quo with regard to Ukraine's participation in trying to subvert the 2016 election. Even if that's 100% true, there's nothing wrong with trying to get to the bottom of that, as other posters have noted. Of course, the Dems have a problem with that, because it's their wrongdoing being exposed.

So here you come, 40 posts later, trying to obfuscate the issue. There was no quid pro quo with regard to Biden, and you can't come close to proving one.

After all the dirty, sleazy, illegal $#!+ the Democrats, all the way up to Obama's inner circle, have pulled in the past three years, I couldn't care less what the left thinks about Trump's "abuse of power."

17. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

View: https://youtu.be/LKRjDdIGWU4

Including this video, the transcripts, text messages, Rudy’s role, and the President’s admissions, there is proof of what he was doing. It is wrong to ask a foreign government to be involved in our elections and it is an abuse of power.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  18. Butch_Coolidge

Butch_Coolidge

Polosi smear wrap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

The quicker we get to the bottom of Democrat party corruption in the Ukraine the better.

20. Pistolay

Pistolay Wut? Silver Member

Well let me know when Clinton, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Rice, Powers, McCabe, Ohr, Durbin, Leahy, Menendez and Warner (among others) are brought up on charges. Then we can talk. Until then, I have no use for "it's different when we do it."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.