White House confirms it tied Ukraine aid to help in pursuing conspiracy theory on DNC hack

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by R.B. Riddick, Oct 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

IMG_3280.JPG

Yes.

dartor likes this.
  2. Taz

Taz

Of all the things related to the whole impeach/resist whatever you call it, this is by far the most naive thing anyone has stated. And there is a lot of really crazy stuff coming from various sources.

The DNC has been investigating DJT since BEFORE he was elected or sworn in. The day after he was sworn in the impeachment bs started. So please put whatever brain cells you have together and understand that this is not an inquiry. This is a we don’t ****ing know how the hell this bozo managed to beat us and is managing to stimulate the economy, grow support so we have to do something. Unfortunately, being leftists retards their only skill is breaking stuff others have built. They destroyed Russia. They destroyed China. They destroyed Eastern Europe. They are destroying Western Europe. They destroyed Venezuela. They destroyed California... ad nauseum.

They travel the easy road taking what was built by others. It’s too hard to come up with a platform and candidate that can offer a better path forward so instead they try to destroy. Like the petulant little children they are.

Don’t misunderstand me. While I like the policies of DJT, I would have preferred someone who isn’t what appears to be a bull in a china shop, but I value policy above appearances.

I’m going to step back and ask, what part of placing conditions on foreign aid is illegal? Let’s assume that DJT did say no guns till you investigate the DNC server. What’s illegal about telling anyone that you have a national security issue that they need to resolve before giving them stuff? Cause I think a server used to handle classified government communications is a national security issue. If that is illegal was telling China that you’d drop tariffs if they buy US agricultural goods illegal? Was it illegal to use foreign sources to dig up dirt on a presidential candidate? Was it illegal to offer Iran billions to release us servicemen? Is it illegal to withhold aid to countries like Iran, NK, Cuba... until they do as we ask? Is it illegal for fed gov to demand a 75mph speed limit or no highway funds? Is it illegal for fed gov to demand anything in return for federal funds? Or do you think the feds are angels of mercy and all that $$$ comes with no strings attached. Those are all quid pro quo deals or attempted deals by politicians trying to bolster their reelection chances. How about all the quid pro quo deals done by politicians on simple legislation? Are we going to start arresting all politicians who broker quid pro quo deals or are just going to have another 7 years of inquiry into one without any legislation getting passed to maybe try and address the issues facing this nation???

Get real. This is nothing more than a 3 year smear campaign by a bunch of idiots who are out of ideas on how to win an election.

3. P99er

P99er MGTOW??

I don't drink the Orange Kool Aid, but I haven't seen anything that rises to that level. Trump has used giveaways as leverage ever since he got inaugurated. Aid was withheld from Mexico and Central American nations until they stopped sending the hoards. He tried to do it with sanctuary cities and states, but nobody seems to care about that. There is something in Ukraine that scares the democrats, and I want to know what it is. The easiest way to figure it out, is see what the democrats are accusing republicans of doing. But lets get some physical proof. That's what has you concerned.

Your selective outrage is indicative of a larger issue. I suspect you know it will likely backfire on democrats and they will be the ones found to be breaking the law and tampering with elections. Why aren't the democrats moving against Joe Biden for pressuring Ukraine to fire a prosecutor? That's quid pro quo and has been admitted by Biden himself. Biden can still be impeached to prevent him from ever holding office again. So the whole issue of Trump is a deflection.

If bad actors in Ukraine tried to hack the DNC server, which the DNC hasn't said was a lie, or tried to tamper with the 2016 election, I want to know about it. If it takes leverage to force Ukraine to act, so be it.

The problem the left has with it is that they know it's going to be found that it was the Democrats who were up to no good. I want to know that too.

4. OttoLoader

OttoLoader

Who are these most Trump supporters?
    Transcript release destroyed the Democrats Wile E. Coyote attack yet again.

Biden apparent deals are present independent of Trump's conversation.

What apparently got the Democrats panic was Presendent Trump mention Crowdstrike. Tie in to 2016 Russian Hoax and insurance plan.
    The latest go around:

The TDS media moved the ball from obvious coordinated whistleblower to garbled press conference.

How anyone can put any credibility to any msm reports is frankly amazing

Recall that the first claims were by a secret whiskey blower. The Dems rushed to claim impeachable offense
    Trump get the Ukrainian leader to agree to release transcript. Oops no offense.
    Note that Trump held allies aid subject to review not only Ukraine and not due to the Bidens activities.

Also Clinton signed a treaty where Ukraine and USA agree to assist in corruption , such as apparent Bidens cases.

So the Fake News flounders for a week or two.
    Then yesterday some disorganized press conference where some mixed subject statements were made by Mulvaney then CNN says see quid pro quo.

But same day Mulvaney makes clear clarification that there was no quid pro quo.

Yet the same organizations keep resorting to earlier claims.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  5. P99er

P99er MGTOW??

Trump is threatening sanctions on Turkey if they don't leave the Kurds alone. Quid pro quo? Where is the outrage?

Officer's Match and Dreamaster like this.
  6. Wurger

Wurger

So......saying that unless you expose US officials corruption then we won’t give you aid is a bad thing? Only a deep state operative thinks that way. Crawl back under your rock and let us drain the swamp. Sick and tired of the corrupt accusing the good people of doing what the democrats and establishment rinos are actually doing. Time to water the tree. Let us live in freedom not lies of the state and the state’s media propagandist.

7. arkdweller22

arkdweller22 Cuhootnified Roamer

For the fourth time...
    There have been three impeachment votes against President Trump in the HOR, they've all failed.

8. Redstate

Redstate

"Phase 1": "impeachment inquiry" or witch hunt?

9. arkdweller22

Damn excellent post. Well done sir, bravo. I wish I could like it a hundred times.

I'd just like to add that there have already been three failed impeachment votes against President Trump. So it's not like they haven't been trying, hard. It seems the only work they're (congressional Dems) willing to do.

10. NMG26

NMG26

Maybe not enough media coverage to make it go the first three times

11. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

Phase 1 is the investigation (impeachment inquiry).

https://nccs.net/blogs/articles/the-impeachment-process

12. DocCasualty

DocCasualty Wolverine

History and precedent dictates this should be a bipartisan effort of transparency, with due process for the individual under investigation. That’s not what is going on.

13. PatinAz

PatinAz

Makes you wonder what Obama got from Iran...

14. arkdweller22

There have been three failed impeachment votes already, whatever phase this fourth one is on doesn't change that.

Intellectual dishonesty is a poor debate strategy.

15. F14A

F14A

The marxist democrats have been seeking impeachment since election night..

Get a grip dude.

[email protected]@t likes this.
  16. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

The multi-national attempt to frame Donald Trump is why you are going to get strong push back here. I have never seen a more blatant display of hubris in my life than the TDS mob is currently and embarrassingly exhibiting.

17. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier NRA Benefactor

There were no laws broken in this negotiation. The President has the right and responsibility to get the best possible deal for the American people.:flag:

18. arkdweller22

That is not what he said at all. Here's the portion of the transcript where President Trump asked for a favor"
    Here you're either lying or you believed Shiff's mock conversation which was a lie as well.
    Again, intellectual dishonesty is a poor debate strategy. But it seems to be all you have.

Here's the part of the conversation where the Bidens were mentioned:
    The bold part is absolutely true, and it was referenced by the President as the reason the erstwhile prosecutor was fired.

There's no quid pro quo here. It's a logical conversation and a request to look into the servers that hold information dangerous to national security as well as corruption from officials of the American government.

Did you even read the transcript before rushing to post about it?

19. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

Please post those three official impeachment charges and votes, and not some conspiracy garbage.

20. arkdweller22

Uh, no. You have Google just like I do. If you can't find it then that explains a lot about your posts.
    Worse still, you admit to not knowing anything about it yet you still call it conspiracy garbage. That's not just intellectually dishonest, it's lazy.

You've successfully extended the lazy leftist stereotype. Congrats, I guess. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.