Which timer should I buy?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by izzyandal, Sep 22, 2005.

1. izzyandal

izzyandal

My accuracy is good and now I want to practice with a timer.
    I need input from my fellow shooters.
    Al

2. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Comp Electronics Pocket Pro, here. I find this one very convenient to practice with, good belt clip, reliable, you can find it on sale at various places. I personally like the 'buttons' versus having to press through a screen hoping the contact under the membrane is actually going to do something. Just my $.02
    :)

3. rledwards

rledwards Semper Fi

I really like the Pact Club Timer 2 or the new 3. Midway has them here. This timer displays your overall time, time for 1st shot, split time between your last 2 shots and total number of shots, all at the same time without having to hit any buttons.
    --Lin

4. mleeber

mleeber

I think the hottest one on the market now is the new CED. Looks like a Gameboy. Pact is also a big player in the timer space. I don't think that you can go wrong with either but I would stick to one of the two.

5. izzyandal

izzyandal

I bought the Comp. Pocket pro and now comes the fun and work. To put the accuracy that took me a year together with the requisite speed.
    Thanks guys. It is so good to have y'all out there helping a beginner like me.

6. ede

ede Bama's Friend

i have a PACT, 129 dollars, not sure the model #. i didn't know alot about timers and knew PACT was a good brand and bought it. so far it's done everything i've wanted without a problem, like my cell phone it's smarter than i am.