Which Paddle holster for g23?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by knightsar, Feb 9, 2010.

1. knightsar

knightsar

Without allot of paddle holsters available witch do you prefer for a G23?

I have to remove my weapon several times a day and is so much easier than taking my belt off. I have a Fobus that I like because of this ease of removal. I know it may not the best choice, so what do you guys recommend? Or should I move to a snap on belt type OWB?

2. LT642

LT642

I have the Comp-Tac paddle with the FBI cant, it's solid and it rides almost as close as my Alessi Belt Slide holsters. The beauty about CT, is if you get the holster and don't like it they offer a no questions asked return policy, within 30 days I think.

3. AcenJay

AcenJay

I have a Blade-Tech paddle for my G23, the nice thing about it is the adjustable cant and the paddle can be switched out easily for belt loops.

4. up1911fan

up1911fan

Comp-Tac for kydex or Kramer MSP in leather. Little pricey but a real quality holster.

5. AtlG23

AtlG23

6. Korrupted

Korrupted

I use a Safariland ALS Paddle, rides real close, comfortable and easy to get on and off.

7. knightsar

knightsar

I have a Blackhawk Serpa and is the most difficult holster with a paddle to try and remove. It is wearing the belt attachment and I usually wear it around the house and on my days off. I have seen a Safariland at OMB police supply her at the main store and seemed to like the looks of it.

Dose anyone have a Safariland 5181 Open-Top Paddle Holster?

8. up1911fan

up1911fan

I've found the serpa much harder to conceal than either Comp-Tac or Blade-Tech.

9. novaDAK

novaDAK

I have a Serpa and it works well for me. Easy to take on and off when I want it to, and nearly impossible when I don't. It's all how you have the "hooks" on the back of the paddle, and how you manipulate the holster when trying to take it off.

It conceals ok for me since I'm a tall and large person but could see how it might not on a smaller stature person.