Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Well, my TFO sights arrived in today's mail and even though I thought I ordered TruGlo front sights, the package says they are Ameriglo. Whattup? And after all that, etched on to the top of the sight it reads Trijicon. Am I confused, or what?

Anyway, I love how they look in the daytime and looking forward to tonight after full dark. Then, tomorrow the G43 gets a workout in an IDPA match.

Also - within 30 minutes of installing the TruGlo/Ameriglo/Trijicon front sight, I get three emails from Pearce Grip announcing that they are releasing the +1 mag extender for the G43 next Friday, September 18. Makes a guy sort of warm and fuzzy all over.

·
Proud NRA Life Patron Member, Life GSSF member
8,743 Posts
Well, my TFO sights arrived in today's mail and even though I thought I ordered TruGlo front sights, the package says they are Ameriglo. Whattup? And after all that, etched on to the top of the sight it reads Trijicon. Am I confused, or what?

Anyway, I love how they look in the daytime and looking forward to tonight after full dark. Then, tomorrow the G43 gets a workout in an IDPA match.

Also - within 30 minutes of installing the TruGlo/Ameriglo/Trijicon front sight, I get three emails from Pearce Grip announcing that they are releasing the +1 mag extender for the G43 next Friday, September 18. Makes a guy sort of warm and fuzzy all over.
Good for you, have a great match.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Well, I read all the replies and I thank you for them and for the prayers and good wishes in my cancer battle.

I finally went with the Trijicon HDs with the yellow front sight on the 43 and on my 30S. They work great and I am very happy with them.

Bob

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
41 - 51 of 51 Posts