Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
5 year in with Glocks
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at the Glock-built "Glock Security Case" but I believe I would prefer something more nondescript and discrete so I have also looked at the GunVault NanoVault series of lock-boxes, though I am not sure which one would be best to hold by Gen 4 Glock 26. I also don't know the space very well but would prefer a snug fit to the point of being happy with a gun-only box, though an extra magazine or two would be nice. Do you have experience? Is the NanoVault the best choice or can you make a recommendation? I have looked at the GunVault NV200 NanoVault because it came up on Amazon when I searched for "GunVault NanoVault 26." Your help would be appreciated. I would use it for both storing on the ground but also as a locked box for air travel through commercial airlines after appeasing the TSA.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have the same box you linked to and have flown with it no problem. It would easily fit my 23 and a spare mag snugly. Great case for the price.

·
5 year in with Glocks
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, edrex. I have decided to take a risk. I just ordered the GunVault NV100 NanoVault for $18 from Amazon just to see if the smaller "subcompact" one would fit. If not, I will order the NV200 and find something else to store in the wee NV100.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts