Glock Talk banner

Which gun(s) do you regret selling the most?

8K views 102 replies 94 participants last post by  Haldor 
#1 ·
Only gun I ever sold was a 2nd gen Glock19 and even though I was more than happy with its replacement, I sometimes wish I held on to it cause it never failed once after 1100 rounds. My father's biggest regret is the 6" Stainless Colt Python he sold many years ago.

What is yours?

#3 · (Edited)
-Marlin camp 9 (purchased new) then sold.
-G30 (got another one since).
-Beretta PX4 storm (will be replacing soon).
-Sig 229 .40 (want to replace with a 229 scorpion).

#4 ·
I've only sold three in my life... I sold a GP-100 which my Dad bought back for me several years later, sold a 700 ADL 7mm mag which I sold with no regret, and I sold a pristine 700 BDL 30-06... The BDL '06 I shoulda kept because it was dirt cheap and perfect from a desperate seller, and I sold cause my car needed tires.. woulda coulda shoulda..

#6 ·
I didn't sell it but it was stolen from me by a family memberand given away, while I was in the Navy.

1886 lever action Winchester .33 caliber. Came from a Mormon family when they settled Salt Lake city.

I am still so Pi**ed about this................

#9 ·
None. Everything I ever sold was carefully calculated and either sold for profit or because I did not like it. Fortunately I have never had to sell anything against my will.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

#12 ·
Springfield M-1A
Ruger No.1A in 7x57

But damn, I really needed the money.

#14 ·
Nazi-proofed Belgian-made Browning High Power.
Belgian-made Browning BAR in .308.

I'd like to have those two back.

#23 ·
All of them....wish I had every one I owned over the years. Being from Ohio they were all shotty's...but I had some dandy's. Mostly 1100's...870 Wingmasters a few 11-87 premiers...and a Winchester Model 12. Once I got into bowhunting...I did less and less upland game hunting...and the shotguns began to go. So did most of the game due to coyote and the lack of land due to development.
Only have one shotty now...and that's an express....hardly the craftsmanship of my early 80's Wingmasters...1100's...and premiers. The rest of my guns I have managed to hang on to...so I can't say that it's all that bad.

#24 ·
"Old School" Colt Combat Commander.
S&W K-frame rear sight 'let into the slide. Red ramp front sight, throated barrel (would feed/shoot anything!), crisp 4 lb trigger.

:crying::crying::crying:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.