Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, this is my first post. I was wondering if anyone had a link or can tell me which Glock magazines are compatible to which guns. Now with the SF's, it gets even more confusing. I was disappointed that the Glock website didn't have this info and didn't even have info on the SF's. Thanks, The Doctor.

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
In general, the full-size mags will fit the compact and subcompact models of the same caliber. The compact magazines will fit the subcompact models. The G36 accepts only G36 magazines.

The two versions of the G21SF with ambi mag release will only accept the new magazines with the ambi cut-out in front. The G21SF with single-side (standard) mag release will accept either new or old G21 magazines. Both the G30 and G30SF (which does not have an ambi mag release) will accept old or new G30 and G21 magazines.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In general, the full-size mags will fit the compact and subcompact models of the same caliber. The compact magazines will fit the subcompact models. The G36 accepts only G36 magazines.

The two versions of the G21SF with ambi mag release will only accept the new magazines with the ambi cut-out in front. The G21SF with single-side (standard) mag release will accept either new or old G21 magazines. Both the G30 and G30SF (which does not have an ambi mag release) will accept old or new G30 and G21 magazines.

Now can you repeat all that in English?:supergrin: Just kidding. Thanks alot for your quick response and information. I hope to be able to help others on this forum in the future. The Doctor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts