·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Choices:

Glock 23 .40 S&W w/ 10 round magazine

or

Glock 26 9mm w/ 33 round magazine

Which Glock would you grab if you heard a bump in the night?

·
Banned
2,823 Posts
odd choices. i think bigger is better in HD. the stress involved will make you appreciate any advantage you can get.

·
Registered
659 Posts
It depends quite a bit where you live and who you live with. Neighbors, children, rural, city, condo, apartment, etc.

When I lived in a condo I kept a high cap 380 and a 20 gauge. Now I'm in the country and I keep a 357 and a 12 gauge.

·
Banned
6,920 Posts
Neither! ;)

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just pick one.

I personally grab the 12 gauge 00 buck for HD, but I wanted to see where people stood on these 2 pistols. Either 10 rounds of .40 or 33 rounds of 9mm.

Not to sound like an a-hole, but I really don't care what you used to carry or use. Just pick between the 2 options.

·
Machetes & Guns
1,669 Posts
I grab the 26 with factory mags, but that's only because the 70 Caliber Tacticool Boom Stick - Demotivator is farther away.

Also, the walls of my house are not made of construction paper.

You should get a 10mm Glock w. Rail and Light if you are going to get a 'Dedicated Home Defense' handgun.

·
Banned
6,920 Posts
The OP must rent because who'd want to do something like that to their own home!

Did anyone say flashlight? :supergrin:

·
Banned
2,823 Posts
i personally use a G35 with a m3 light. have a shotgun, needs a light, in one corner, a M4 with a light in the other corner and a beretta 92 on the wife side of the bed. also have a M1A under the bed with a remington 700 also. hope things dont ever get that bad.

·
Big Daddy
129 Posts
G23 no question thats my HD weapon with Meprolight night sights and 13 round magazine with Remington 165 gr Golden Sabre hollow points. Burglars are more than welcome to come inside lol :wavey:

1 - 20 of 119 Posts