close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

which Crossbreed for Kahr PM9

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by gdog243, Jan 18, 2010.

1. gdog243

gdog243

Which holster would work best for the PM9? The Mini Tuck or the Micro Clip in terms of comfort and keeping the gun in place and secure.

2. slimg

slimg

I owned both for my PM9. The MiniTuck is definitely more stable given the two clip design. Both are comfortable. I found the MicroClip does move around some. Someone talked about how they called Crossbreed and asked the same question, their response was something like if your looking to wear the gun all day long go with the MiniTuck, if your looking to use it to run to the store real quick then go with MicroClip. I would go with the MiniTuck...

3. pntblnk

pntblnk

I have had them both for a couple of weeks now and find myself grabbing the micro if I am just running out for a short trip because it is so easy to get off / on. I grab the mini if going out for more than ~hour.

Both are very comfortable, but I would give the nod to the mini as the best overall comfort. The micro supports the gun well but the lack of material actual takes away from the comfort factor. The mini seems to balance the bulk of the gun better. That said, the micro is a breeze to put on / take off where the mini takes a little bit of work to get situated. (something I'm sure will just get easier with time / practice)
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

4. Trvlngnrs

Trvlngnrs

I have a Micro with my PM9.

It isn't as stable as a 2 clip design, but it has only moved 1/3" - 1/2" up or down using a good belt. If I reholster it will push down more.

Ease of application or rock solid stability....everything is a compromise.