Glock Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Skeet Surfer
896 Posts
Me personally? I wouldn't give a dime to BMW corporate, so nothing new. Even worse, I probably wouldn't buy anything newer than a 95 M3, which to me is the epitome of a sports sedan....

However, for $35k, you can definitely get a cherry 330i ZHP (Performance Package) which is for most enthusiasts a much better car than any 325 of any iteneration...

For you, we need to know what you'll use it for? Any track, hard driving? Hauling 4 kids? hauling clients? etc etc. Cars are tools, and it helps to know the job you want to do before you pick a tool. Although sometimes you pick up a tool and learn to love the job its for, but I digress....

· Skeet Surfer
896 Posts
After driving my mom's 05 325 Touring (Sport Package, makes a HUGE difference...), I have reached the conclusion that unfortunately, BMW still hands down makes the best sports sedans out there. Crisp handling, enough power to keep you out of trouble, great brakes, good looks, nice interior. The all around package

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.