Glock Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
7,077 Posts
Originally posted by commander
Are you thinking about the new 328i coupe that's due out in September? I think it will have a base price around 37K or a little more but by the time you add options it goes up considerably. The 325i sedan should still be in the 35K range, nicely equipped it may be more like 44K but I suppose it depends on how you want it equipped.

I just ordered my 2007 335i yesterday. The base model is 40,600 but I added about 9K in options.

Can't wait 'till October.:cool:
Wow...

That's sexy. It looks leaner, more muscular. My eyes immediately go towards the rear end, though. Less invasive of a rear end. The only thing I don't like about it is the taillights. Seems like BMW has been playing with the rear end and taillight design for some time now trying to find something that "sticks." And I haven't really seen a winner yet. This one looks particularly similar to a Hyundai Sonata's rear end.

BMW

Hyundai Sonata

I'm sure you'll enjoy it though. This isn't meant to be a knock, moreso my own thoughts and observations.

· Premium Member
7,077 Posts
Sure, it looks exactly like its bigger cousin. But I don't understand how you can say you don't see it at all. I mean, look at it, and please, be honest. It's not about proving me right or wrong, it's about me not thinking I'm crazy.

I mean they don't look IDENTICAL, but they have some pretty strong shape similarities, the "reverse" light is built into the design underneath the red "brake" light... working into a trapezoid-shaped license plate area (albeit upside down on the BMW)...

somebody tell me I'm not crazy. Seriously, don't you see some resemblance? I mean, it didn't strike me (the similarities) for schits and giggles. I immediately thought, "hmm, that looks kinda like the Sonata rear."

· Premium Member
7,077 Posts
Originally posted by amd4me
She has fake **** and her eyes are too far apart so she looks like a chesty goldfish.
I'm sorry, all I heard was "I'm gay, blah blah blah, I'm gay."

:supergrin: :clown: :supergrin:

So, are you saying you'd hit it like a champ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.