Glock Talk banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts
For a bear I'd use hornady cd / keltec p32 combo ..

I wouldn't use FMJ's or other hollow points ... you don't want too much over penetration the .32acp is possibly replacing AR's in our military.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I heard the Hornady 32 ACP Zombie Max cartridges are now dual use and work on live bears too.

The 32 is best for small Panda Bears. It is also most effective on the Koala, although it is not technically a bear!

Always some expert bear genuis got tu tu show up and bore everyone ! Besides, everyone knows that 'Koala', is really spelled "Cola." :tongueout:

Buenos Tardes' hombre !

;)

CM

Discussion starter · #52 ·
I think by this time, this would be the bears "take" on the thread !

CM
Looks like you need to stick with the tried and true .22 lr, canyon man.

As those hecklers always tell you, the .45 can't penetrate at all. :tongueout::rofl::supergrin:

Looks like you need to stick with the tried and true .22 lr, CanyonMan.

As those hecklers always tell you, the .45 can't penetrate at all. :tongueout::rofl::supergrin:

:rofl:

Yeh, I guess your right. I need to retire that old fashion outdated 45acp M1911, just carry a .22lr/22mag. I mean man, I sure want something that makes 'em DRT ! Like you said about the 'heckler crowd', man that 45 won't hardly get through the top layer of skin ! Guess I'll toss it. CC is the place for really true information ain't it ! haha. :whistling:

Stay safe, and keep your .22 handy ! ;)

CM

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.